Proud | Last asy/oly

On 2/10/2020 at 9:31 AM, K A Z E M said:

Did you run out of money for cheats? l8r 

u rly gotem there bro

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Jarvis said:

you retards can't be real https://gyazo.com/c198aa0cd6e5507d1622cd8dd05261f5 this is the most obvious frame skip I've seen in my life nigga legit teleports forward and you think it's a flick

chief cheat detector Jarvis here 🤓

K A Z E M likes this
20 minutes ago, Jimmy Jarvis said:

you retards can't be real https://gyazo.com/c198aa0cd6e5507d1622cd8dd05261f5 this is the most obvious frame skip I've seen in my life nigga legit teleports forward and you think it's a flick

didnt even skip frames, ill show raw clip https://medal.tv/clips/18917914/d1337ym45ugs

dont even try to accuse me of frame skipping u bingo winged 50 accented fat fucking degenerate

Edited by Proud
Just now, Proud said:

didnt even skip frames, ill show raw clip https://medal.tv/clips/18917914/d1337ym45ugs

dont even try to accuse me of frame skipping u bingo winged 50 accented fat fucking degenerate

are you fucking retarded the audio skips and the frame skips a mk1 shot literally doubles over the other one and you move into a completely different position when did I accuse you of purposely skipping it?

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Jarvis said:

are you fucking retarded the audio skips and the frame skips a mk1 shot literally doubles over the other one and you move into a completely different position when did I accuse you of purposely skipping it?

mate im just not gonna argue w u anymore, idc what u say

ik the truth n the truth is that was some nutty ass fuckin flick

also to explain it btw, incase ur little brain didnt process it, i ran up the rock and was watching banana rocks then looked at east cubby, and then i flicked onto him, my crosshair being so close to him is just common knowledge of crosshair placement when running over banana rocks like that

its really funny that ur so convinced that i frame skipped 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️

Edited by Proud
btw.. i didnt frame skip ur just a retard
Just now, Proud said:

also to explain it btw, incase ur little brain didnt process it, i ran up the rock and was watching banana rocks then looked at east cubby, and then i flicked onto him, my crosshair being so close to him is just common knowledge of crosshair placement when running over banana rocks like that

You literally cannot read stop hitting them cbd juul's you broke retard

15 hours ago, Proud said:

u know i never knew stupid until i saw the forum name Gareth 2.0

compare the gyazo to ur shots, u turn on people at the speed of a snail and take about 20 seconds to scope in, find the guy, and shoot

my flick aint nothing like these snipes, dont even consider this a flick

and ur showing me clips from 2 years ago like i give a single fuck

hahaha this guy my other forum account got banned u mong. Was defending u actually cuz i know ur dogshit ass could never be cheating by the amount of times i used to see your big head ass get clapped at cartels. You posted a montage in 2020, just by that logic you still have no social life 2 years after i last saw u crying like a little bitch on the forums. This snail would still shit straight down your stinking little hoe throat

think turning on someone 500m away headglitching and shitting on them especially when that someone was tiger takes more skills than u getting a frame drop shooting a kid 3 feet away

16 hours ago, Proud said:

16 hours ago, Jimmy Jarvis said:

You literally cannot read stop hitting them cbd juul's you broke retard

he was speaking in your defence proud you absolute retard