Another Hatchback Skin

minmax

You can either thank, be annoyed at or be completely indifferent to bigjohn's suggestion. Regardless this is another skin, kinda neat looking, not saying there aren't some improvements to be made.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

close up

Spoiler

giphy.gif

something else.... 🙂

Spoiler

giphy.gif

You know the drill, like if you want this or something similar to this to be in-game or shit talk the hell out of it in the comments, feedback is feedback.

Edited by ZippyGhost
Just now, Mason Statham said:

Would be nice if you added a image or it rather than gif so I can actually take a look without having to watch the gif like 5 times. Also this design is pretty simple try to think of something out of the box which is going to stand out. 

Complex is virtually impossible with hatchbacks, the template the Arma 3 uses to render them in is not even , a straight line can appear as a giant curve and such.

But anyways the goal here wasn't complexity it was camo which didn't really happen but I'm about to show another varient of this vehicle that's even more simplistic to fulfill a request.

10 minutes ago, ZippyGhost said:

Complex is virtually impossible with hatchbacks, the template the Arma 3 uses to render them in is not even , a straight line can appear as a giant curve and such.

I've never had that issue. Only thing i've had to do with a line on a hatchback is break it and move it out of line so when it's placed onto the car it was connected which really isn't too hard.

31 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

I've never had that issue. Only thing i've had to do with a line on a hatchback is break it and move it out of line so when it's placed onto the car it was connected which really isn't too hard.

The giant curve is with the rear bumper but this is one I noticed early on, the left and right sides of the hatchback are NOT the same, one is curved more than the other in several areas, with any significant detail the difference becomes obvious.

giphy.gif

Edited by ZippyGhost
illiterate