Fix the shotguns

I can not be the only one here who thinks the shotguns that were "recently" added are just insanely OP and annoying. The fact that a random kavala rat can sit hundred meters away and one shot me when I spend money on my gear is just retarded, not to mention the fact that they can FCKING TAKE DOWN HOUSES. I have lost count of how many ppl have used the shotgun to tear down my house and the admins saying "file a report" is annoying and lazy. I dont want to have to sit 24/7 recording (bcs my shadowplay is broken) just to report some scumbags exploiting. Either remove the shotgun or make it double the price so these god damn kavala rats cant just one shot rdm me all the god damn time.

1 hour ago, Lucien said:

since when is shotgunning down houses exploiting, as far as ive heard from admins its fine

using a shotgun to blow up a car or something next to the house to blow it up is exploiting but shooting the house directly is fine afaik

also git gud lul

Both should be fine.  I don't see how blowing up a car through normal means for a desired effect would be exploiting.  But, it probably started being considered exploiting when a retarded admin got rekt or wanted to ban someone they didn't like

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 6:53 PM, Niklaus said:

Don't camp your house and it won't get shot down, in any case shotguns are pretty fucking annoying, but their downfall is 2 shots and shit accuracy so if you're standing still in kavala with someone initiated with you you should probably reconsider your position 

The problem is all the new players who wanan rdm literally get handed a weapon of mass destruction

Mandalorian 2.0 and Niklaus like this