Torment Recruitment [LIMITED] [BANTER PREFERRED]

Addon

I was one of a handful that created FSA back when asylum was first getting going......i couldnt tell you whose still around, but all my 700+ hours were spent on asylum......i havnt played arma since, that was close to 6 or 7 years ago......my FSA name was FSA Sarim Silah....That was all back when gang stuff was getting added to the servers, and the cartels being implimented....

Edited by 1Foxx
11 hours ago, 1Foxx said:

I was one of a handful that created FSA back when asylum was first getting going......i couldnt tell you whose still around, but all my 700+ hours were spent on asylum......i havnt played arma since, that was close to 6 or 7 years ago......my FSA name was FSA Sarim Silah....That was all back when gang stuff was getting added to the servers, and the cartels being implimented....

Fake Foxx! @Foxx123

王 Bobby Leel 王 likes this
1 hour ago, Foxx123 said:

Guess he's a big fan!!

He's been here for "6 years" and he's new to the forums....

He hasn’t played in about six year, about 3-4 years ago the forums got hacked and the whole database got wiped out and everyone had to create a new account. So if he hasn’t played in 6 years, and is just coming back to the game, it would mean he wouldn’t of had his old account and had to make a new one.

so here is a video of me in altis life, notice the date? march of 2014.....i may not have the hours you all have, but im not lying about when and who i was when i played.....yes this video dont show any FSA material ( i was never big into putting videos on youtube) but it should show you the timeline i spoke of is correct, i actually had forgotten i was in AOD before the sofian cartel and then merged into FSA....I am the ORIGINAL 1FOXX!......however my in game name changed to Sarim Silah once FSA was created....

as far as a friend tag goes, im cool with that......if you like me after that and let me in then cool, if not then i apologize for wasting your time...

18 hours ago, 1Foxx said:

so here is a video of me in altis life, notice the date? march of 2014.....i may not have the hours you all have, but im not lying about when and who i was when i played.....yes this video dont show any FSA material ( i was never big into putting videos on youtube) but it should show you the timeline i spoke of is correct, i actually had forgotten i was in AOD before the sofian cartel and then merged into FSA....I am the ORIGINAL 1FOXX!......however my in game name changed to Sarim Silah once FSA was created....

as far as a friend tag goes, im cool with that......if you like me after that and let me in then cool, if not then i apologize for wasting your time...

Nah bro that shit is fake as fuck