The DoucheBags [ S5 ]

The DoucheBags

We have come to the Island of Stratis in the absence of a stable gang to rule over this lonely island. In our wake we have deported many people unfit to lay foot on our soil by boat.

The orphans are safe fromt he drug lords that care nothing for their health, now they get rich pure cocaine and heroin that is FDA approved and 20% Healthier.

We do not run from war challenges.

We will never stop until our last dollar is gone.

WE ARE CAREER COPS WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN THE EU TIME SLOT

The Lazy Leader

" Big Brother "  Mc Duushe

The UnLazy Leaders

Queen of Stratis, Levithan

Ray " We take all his war kills " Gun

Family Members

L1on, Kailer, Thomas

.....I forgot the rest... refer to Lazy Leader title.

While there are 3 leaders, we are all family. No one is better than the other, Levi and Ray run what I do not but for the most part I am the Yes or No guy which.. is usually yes. There is no other ranks outside than the Leader spots. Sorry if you guys were looking for some complex.. military system where people get salty for not being a 3rd star LT or a supreme grande lord of the north pole. Joining us means you are family and nothing more

Requirements

No age requirement [ Mc Duushe Approved ]

Must always maintain 100k in your bank [ Mc Duushe will ask for screen shots if you show up to cartels with a rook ]

1000+ Arma hours [ No Plebs only Douchebags ]

APD Officer is a + [ We love our fellow career cops ]

Be approved by at least 2/3 of the leaders [ ...Mc Duushe doesn't vote. :'( I just agree ]

Application

Ingame Name

APD Whitelisted? Rank?

Bank Account [ Screen Shot Required ]

Has Gnashes ever banned you?

Why DoucheBags? [ I really don't care or will never read ]

Are you comfortable fighting for Cartels and Turfs?

Are you willing to do gun runs without compensation? [ We do keep our gang house stocked with MK's ]

Are you willing to do drug runs just to fill up the gang bank? [ We provide loadouts during cartels if the bank is high enough ]

Are you willing to be in a gang who accepts war's?

Are you willing to go to Server 1-4 to pick fights with other gangs?

What gangs have you been in previously?

We are currently at war with...

Nimrods

...Raygun still hasn't gotten a kill yet o7 R.I.P war stats. We keep kill stealing.

Edited by Mc Duushe
George likes this

To be fair, S5 will be our home. But this will not stop us from going to another server to kick peoples shit in and run home giggling like psychopaths. We aim to bring gangs back to Stratis to add spiiiiiiiiiice back into the world. If people remember no one liked 5 until DHM went and pissed the living fuck out of them. Only then did they come to play stratis and fuck with DHM, we are picking up the torch!

George likes this