The Fall of Constable Luke SwagWalker

10 hours ago, tom said:

I can't have a kid

I'm an LT on Gaming Asylum

and I have arthritis

who am I?

0e8482c38202db10dde1c8bfa10fcdbc.png

Thats been my asylum avatar for months since sijanec told me to shave my goatee, had to figure out who you guys thought was me after that, so i had one of the rats in NV gimmie the intel on wtf he was talking about, first clue is, that guy is mexican.

Edited by DS_Billy
1 hour ago, DS_Billy said:

Thats been my asylum avatar for months since sijanec told me to shave my goatee, had to figure out who you guys thought was me after that, so i had one of the rats in NV gimmie the intel on wtf he was talking about, first clue is, that guy is mexican.

can confirm we did not think this is you lmao

believe me billy if you ever lost a few pounds, steadied up your hand and took a photo of yourself, if someone stumbled across it you would be on our ts banner right beside gnashes in the hall of fame

23 hours ago, DS_Billy said:

Have you had a nervous breakdown since you last popped your head up here?

Threaten to doxx me or something, the usual NV way.

The usual way for this old fat inbred. Complaints and acusations blabla. Still as misinformed as always xd

|VVV| Insert hypocrit 3/4 Gnash here |VVV|

billy (spiderbdj), 01/08/2013, Permanent, [RC] DD (ancilenet), DDoS Fail

1 hour ago, tom said:

i love living in north carolina. 

What do you think about north carolina billy?

North Carolina is a wonderful state to live in, i regularly recommend people i know to move here. We have Beaches, Forests, Mountains, Lakes, Some awesome lake fishing and breathtaking mountain trails through the blue ridge mountains. Modern city's. Great infrastructure.  It gets hot here but not ridiculously hot like Florida, we get a winter but no too bad like the northern states. 

When you get a job and move out of your parents house tom Id fully recommend moving here. 

Dont cry dude. Itl be alright. 

btw you sound like cartman when you're crying.

Edited by DS_Billy
30 minutes ago, Luke SwagWalker said:

Well then make the report so we can Bully you please. Otherwise all the blame goes to @william

I blame @william

2 hours ago, tom said:

I live in a 3 million dollar house on wrightsville beach you dumb fuck

you probably never even been here because they dont let poor retards like yourself who cant afford to pay parking over the bridge

Cool story bro 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2020 at 1:02 AM, tom said:

I live in a 3 million dollar house on wrightsville beach you dumb fuck

you probably never even been here because they dont let poor retards like yourself who cant afford to pay parking over the bridge

You are a ugly motherfucker. and nothing will change that