The boys getting hammered, Yusheng being a bad boy smh.

Yung Tommy

The boy @DinKleberg? caught a lets talk perm and aint do nuffin…. @YuSheng thinks he can control the TeamSpeak and act like hes in Tiananmen Square... #free Dinkleberg is apparently asking for a ban in TeamSpeak by said Hong Kong protest warrior. @YuSheng is a homophobe and doesn't deserve to have admin if he uses his broken English to say stuff like that, I think its time for us to revolt against all of these admins thinking they can control us but can barely speak a proper sentence!!!!!!

00553129a72b9cf8249efa7cae3f2539.png

b3d6bd95f4842cf8639077e1d3215d7a.png

b7a040680b76709f2b7eed1374f745fb.png

antho, pan fried, Good Lub and 16 others like this
3 hours ago, Pizza Man said:

g0lYwpq.png

I have had a similar experience with these dirty admins, and that they apparently don't know what RDM is...

Sit on a dick and rotate. 

4 hours ago, BU | I have aids inmybutt said:

The boy @DinKleberg? caught a lets talk perm and aint do nuffin…. @YuSheng thinks he can control the TeamSpeak and act like hes in Tiananmen Square... #free Dinkleberg is apparently asking for a ban in TeamSpeak by said Hong Kong protest warrior. @YuSheng is a homophobe and doesn't deserve to have admin if he uses his broken English to say stuff like that, I think its time for us to revolt against all of these admins thinking they can control us but can barely speak a proper sentence!!!!!!

00553129a72b9cf8249efa7cae3f2539.png

b3d6bd95f4842cf8639077e1d3215d7a.png

b7a040680b76709f2b7eed1374f745fb.png

Stop being a faggot! 

8 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick said:

We out here banning people for harassment for using faggot and tranny but here you are saying it.  Not complaining, I wanna use those gamer words too without fear of an admin being bundle of sticks

I took the gloves off when I retired as an owner. Now IDGAF. 

6 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

As soon as I get toxic, everyone starts crying. 

As soon as you get toxic my fun begins.

5 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Why are you so sensitive over being gay, its OK, its 2020 shem.....relax, you are among people that dont judge.

Are you trying to come out to me, sorry I aint get hit by no fairy faggot godmother.

20 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

I took the gloves off when I retired as an owner. Now IDGAF. 

you gave a fuck after that mental breakdown on the force after you shot that nerd...

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this
23 hours ago, 王 Ari Petrou 王 said:

Your literally the biggest retard i've ever seen. Go fuck off 

Who the fuck are you cum stain? You don’t even know me and it’s apparent you should have been aborted to save us and your two dads a lifetime of grief. Eat my asshole.......

20 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Can you come back? People are too soft and banning for saying things like retard.

I’m making my valiant return next month. Have a few priorities first. Miss you faggots! 

1 hour ago, Foxx123 said:

LMFAOO it made perfect sense. what makes no sense is how you were an OWNER. Haters gonna hate 

angry u mad GIF by Mayfly

The adults are talking, back in your room. 

31 minutes ago, 王 Ari Petrou 王 said:

Idk what you don't understand, but I told you to go fuck off or shut the fuck up

Wow, that’s amazing. I’m sorry your life sucks and your dads abuse you.