The boys getting hammered, Yusheng being a bad boy smh.

Yung Tommy

On 2/20/2020 at 3:23 PM, Hoodlum Priest said:

Why are you so sensitive over being gay, its OK, its 2020 shem.....relax, you are among people that dont judge.

Its ok to not know what your sexuality is, someone somewhere will support you. The only sad part is your fat ass took up the whole closet so it looks like I'm forced to be straight now.

10 hours ago, Foxx123 said:

LMFAOO it made perfect sense. what makes no sense is how you were an OWNER. Haters gonna hate 

angry u mad GIF by Mayfly

Come at @BaDaBiNg_10-8 and ill have to put you back in your timeout corner kid, Bada is the homie. You also forgot the period at the end of your sentence, capitalize the W in what, and your first period should be a comma, punctuation is key.

22 hours ago, 王 Ari Petrou 王 said:

Why are you still commenting on this shit. Comeback when everyone gives a fuck about what you have to say

You forgot the period too, you also should've put a comma instead of a period after "shit", what is with retards and bad grammar.

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this
40 minutes ago, BU | I have aids inmybutt said:

Its ok to not know what your sexuality is, someone somewhere will support you. The only sad part is your fat ass took up the whole closet so it looks like I'm forced to be straight now.

Come at @BaDaBiNg_10-8 and ill have to put you back in your timeout corner kid, Bada is the homie. You also forgot the period at the end of your sentence, capitalize the W in what, and your first period should be a comma, punctuation is key.

You forgot the period too, you also should've put a comma instead of a period after "shit", what is with retards and bad grammar.

Handle my light work. 😉