+1 House slot for gang owners

6 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick said:

I'm thinking that would be a nightmare for loads of reasons

People would have to make some hard decisions on what they wanted to keep. But houses are on short supply and I don't see the reason for people to have 5 houses on one server. Plus, with permanent house keys coming, it would be a good time for that compromise.

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

People would have to make some hard decisions on what they wanted to keep. But houses are on short supply and I don't see the reason for people to have 5 houses on one server. Plus, with permanent house keys coming, it would be a good time for that compromise.

I think permanent house keys would reduce the need for a gang to buy multiple houses in the same area.  Five houses has been the norm and it's really nice.  If anything, I think the base prices should go up since 250k is hardly anything and can be achieved pretty quick.  I see a lot of new players who buy a house and then never get on again, then it's 30 days for that house to free up.

9 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

The only people who would agree are broke ppl and career cops

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns
Bergemann likes this
10 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Alt accounts +3 houses on each, perma keys on main account ?   Or will you limit total keys you can hold at once per person ?

Someone will big brain this either way.

-1 for removing houses from people, will kill the real estate economy. 

5 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

3 house limit for those with less than 3 houses, those with 4+ keep them and if they sell them they fall under that 3 house limit?

Perm house keys will be a game changer for sure

Don't know why this sounds like a good idea. Might sound good to an admin but not the player base who frequents the server regularly. If the number of houses allowed were to be reduced the capacity of inventory in houses would need to be upgradable even more than they are now, by multiple levels. Garages would need significant storage space added to it too. Perm house keys would need to be revocable and shouldn't be able to be given to other players by someone who's not the owner.

Just now, Floki_The_Reaper said:

Don't know why this sounds like a good idea. Might sound good to an admin but not the player base who frequents the server regularly. If the number of houses allowed were to be reduced the capacity of inventory in houses would need to be upgradable even more than they are now, by multiple levels. Garages would need significant storage space added to it too. Perm house keys would need to be revocable and shouldn't be able to be given to other players by someone who's not the owner.

See monthly donation goals...