Staff Updates

Leady

First off we wanted to congratulate @YuSheng and @HomeTrlx for completing their mod period they are now full fledged admins. 

We've also had some recent retirements from the admin team: @Padrinos, @Jbdragon, @MoralityVII, @Roice. Thank you guys for putting in all the time you have over the years. In and out of game you have made positive impacts on the community that will live on.  o7 boys

Next up, congratulations are in order for our newest round of moderators:

@antho

@Ethan Darrell

@Louie

@Mayhem

@Sky

Moderators love PM's so feel free to shoot them messages with anything you may need.

Lastly, if you think you have what it takes and are looking to give back to the community we will be opening support apps in the near future.

- Asylum Staff

Louie, OG Montana, Raza and 28 others like this

Congrats to the boy @YuSheng well deserved. Congrats @HomeTrlx do us proud brother.

RIP and thank for your service to our community, to my longtime friends: @Padrinos @Jbdragon @MoralityVII and @Roice. I will always remember our great times together. 

Welcome new Mods, don’t fuck up. When it doubt listen to your heart when making decisions. Tyranny is not becoming and people will respect you more for being firm and fair in your dealings with the community. Do us proud. 

YuSheng, Copa, Fried Rice and 6 others like this
Just now, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Congrats to the boy @YuSheng well deserved. Congrats @HomeTrlx do us proud brother.

RIP and thank for your service to our community, to my longtime friends: @Padrinos @Jbdragon @MoralityVII and @Roice. I will always remember our great times together. 

Welcome new Mods, don’t fuck up. When it doubt listen to your heart when making decisions. Tyranny is not becoming and people will respect you more for being firm and fair in your dealings with the community. Do us proud. 

Love u 💓

Jbdragon and BaDaBiNg_10-8 like this
8 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

dude can I get second lt already

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this