Regarding our Next Update(s)

Jesse

5 hours ago, Jesse said:

Life happens.

Then we get comments like this and it's like, eh fuck it, they're ungrateful for the work we do anyways.. you know the long hours spent on this, the time away from family, the long nights staying up fixing and making stuff. So who cares tbh.

I know it's hard to believe that this pandemic affects people's lives. I work in the supply chain industry, we're expected to continue operations, plus some. I'm sorry, but I can't just stay home from work daily to do this stuff. I can't help that I got pretty sick last friday. There's a lot of stuff that happens now that I just don't let this game/community rule my life and how I'm going to live it anymore.

My time here gets spent on more than just in-game coding stuff too. For example, at one point last week I had set about 45 minutes aside to help Painbringa get the ability to utilize our API to automate some APD process stuff. Then we have stuff that people are exploiting that we're trying to fix. We recently had some people we found exploiting a money issue. So we have to then remedy that both with the damages they did and code wise. Then we come across more and more stuff too.

TL;DR - Being annoying about it honestly just gettings old and annoying. It doesn't help expedite things.. it really just delays it more tbh. It doesn't make me feel any more motivated to do the stuff...

I hardly play the server unless a bunch of my friends get on here either way. Just funny how Asylum have always said it will be done by X time and it never gets done doesn't matter which devs are on the server.

Simple solution would either be not giving out dates for when things are going to be done or actually notifying people that it's delayed by X amount other than waiting for people to start wondering where the patch is 🙂 

3 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

I hardly play the server unless a bunch of my friends get on here either way. Just funny how Asylum have always said it will be done by X time and it never gets done doesn't matter which devs are on the server.

Simple solution would either be not giving out dates for when things are going to be done or actually notifying people that it's delayed by X amount other than waiting for people to start wondering where the patch is 🙂 

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF