Jump to content
Payne

Medic Aggresion

Recommended Posts

I feel like there should be some adjustments in the rules for engagements with medics. it's very flawed.. If someone decides to RDM a medic than the rest of the medics are than included in that initiation. And they may not know that.. Example. [A EMT in Kavala is RDM''d by a gang, no initiation at all, just a random pick at a defenseless medic. Now you have medics who are in pyrogos who have no idea what just happened, they're just minding their own tending to the wounded of altis. When associates from the gang that had just rdm'd a medic in kavala come across them, The medics are red to the gang mates.. the medics are killed no initiation needed. they're red right ? it states right in the rules very clearly. "No fear of repercussion if the player is "Red", they re spawn back to the Hospital to re equip the lost load out and continue back with their dutys.. BUT WAIT. Now that initiated gang realizes they can take advantage, they go to populated areas. (kavala) (pyrgos) and target the medics at the local clinics or hospitals waiting for them to spawn killing them as they spawn, or as they leave the area. leaving the medics feeeling pretty pissed off]

My point is if we're going to have a whitelisted medic, we should be able to protect them better. And i don't mean stop killing medics or kidnapping them, RP is RP. But it would be nice to at least see an implement of "Single Initiation" This way if one medic is "Rdm" Than the others aren't going to be affected.. It is nearly impossible as a medic to prove it was RDM when you aren't the person who was initiated on.. Mainly because it all stems down to the first medic who got killed which to me doesn't seem right.. Medics can't defend themselves, They do nothing except try to heal civs of altis..

 

This is the end of my rant. Hope some of you can agree with me.

Share this post


Link to post

The group of medics are still initiated even if that is the case. i spoke with a moderator who explained to me how it works. And we both could agree that the system for medics is flawed.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Payne said:

The group of medics are still initiated even if that is the case. i spoke with a moderator who explained to me how it works. And we both could agree that the system for medics is flawed.

RDM isn't initiation. You would be initiated on them meaning you could kill them(although medics cant fight), but providing you don't fight back they cant just kill you again as it would still be RDM.

Edited by Akula
Payne likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Medics can not be red for a civilian, because we have nothing to trigger the aggression system. I'm sorry you have been kidnapped, but that is just part of the game. I would highly recommend just leaving kavala for awhile and letting things calm down. Once you have waited awhile I don't think they will bother you.  Also just talking to all the civilians in kavala can go a long way in them not shooting you.

Edited by Master27411
Donald Clinton likes this

Share this post


Link to post

There's also like a 2km initiation system, Basically somewhere after 2 clicks the people outside the group don't turn red or something like that.  So getting your cheeks clapped in Kavala means those in Pyrgos get to keep their bootys

Payne likes this

Share this post


Link to post

I mean i actually follow the policy, so can't say i've actually done that. if i can't block someone with my vehicle to rez them safely i won't do it. also i was kidnapped but idc about that. as long as the kidnapper actually indulges me in some good RP. i was spawn camped same with every other medic who was in kavala at the time. One person was actually banned for it. an hour later the same gang does it to us again.

 

I thought we were on a roleplay server. i've been back only 3 weeks, and i have not seen one tiny bit of RP. it's all "Hands up or die" Real good RP lol.

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, Payne said:

I mean i actually follow the policy, so can't say i've actually done that. if i can't block someone with my vehicle to rez them safely i won't do it. also i was kidnapped but idc about that. as long as the kidnapper actually indulges me in some good RP. i was spawn camped same with every other medic who was in kavala at the time. One person was actually banned for it. an hour later the same gang does it to us again.

 

I thought we were on a roleplay server. i've been back only 3 weeks, and i have not seen one tiny bit of RP. it's all "Hands up or die" Real good RP lol.

It is a light rp server so its very likely not going to be very rp heavy in general, especially in Kavala

Payne likes this

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Kawaii said:

It is a light rp server so its very likely not going to be very rp heavy in general, especially in Kavala

Its a light RP? lol now im confused. if its light RP why on earth would it make sense to not let medics defend themselves against malicious attacks ? Lol. Also for a server that is "Light RP" it's weird they have all these strict RP rules lol. You know, Cop, Medic. We're both held to a higher standard than civs. we're forced to RP or be punished/black listed. At least im clear its a "Light RP" LOL

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Payne said:

Its a light RP? lol now im confused. if its light RP why on earth would it make sense to not let medics defend themselves against malicious attacks ? Lol. Also for a server that is "Light RP" it's weird they have all these strict RP rules lol. You know, Cop, Medic. We're both held to a higher standard than civs. we're forced to RP or be punished/black listed. At least im clear its a "Light RP" LOL

it's "light rp" in the sense that you aren't forced to roleplay. If you want to play medic or cop, the two rp factions, you are agreeing to their rules

Payne likes this

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Akula said:

Medics are never going to be red, You only become red if you shoot someone.

wrong medics can turn red to civs or cops if they [runing somone over and hurting them][car/other blowing up that belonged to a medic hurting a civ/cop]

12 hours ago, Pizza Man said:

Well if you would stop reviving people during active firefights, than people wouldn't have to shoot you.

we where spawning in not reviving people they would not even let us gear up they would just shoot us any words out of there mouths was point outs to where we where or where ruining to for cover

Payne likes this

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Velvex Vancreed said:

wrong medics can turn red to civs or cops if they [runing somone over and hurting them][car/other blowing up that belonged to a medic hurting a civ/cop]

we where spawning in not reviving people they would not even let us gear up they would just shoot us any words out of there mouths was point outs to where we where or where ruining to for cover

We also can't re deploy when there are 5 or more medics online. which there was. so people saying just re deploy don't understand we actually aren't allowed.

Edited by Payne

Share this post


Link to post

and redeploying was not allowed due to more than 5 medics online
[AFD members are able to redeploy to a city that requires their attention IF there are less than 5 medics online]

13 hours ago, Master27411 said:

Medics can not be red for a civilian, because we have nothing to trigger the aggression system. I'm sorry you have been kidnapped, but that is just part of the game. I would highly recommend just leaving kavala for awhile and letting things calm down. Once you have waited awhile I don't think they will bother you.  Also just talking to all the civilians in kavala can go a long way in them not shooting you.

medics can turn red to civs or cops if they [runing somone over and hurting them][car/other blowing up that belonged to a medic hurting a civ/cop]

that includes a civ or cop blowing it up to

Payne likes this

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Velvex Vancreed said:

and redeploying was not allowed due to more than 5 medics online
[AFD members are able to redeploy to a city that requires their attention IF there are less than 5 medics online]

medics can turn red to civs or cops if they [runing somone over and hurting them][car/other blowing up that belonged to a medic hurting a civ/cop]

that includes a civ or cop blowing it up to

No one turns red from running someone over

Share this post


Link to post

I've got two suggestions for you to avoid getting shot all the time.

Go to a new city.

Put on a ballistic vest and learn to dodge a bullet.

 

May need to get a wrench thrown at you a few times to learn how.

Payne and 王 Ari Petrou 王 like this

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Akula said:

RDM isn't initiation. You would be initiated on them meaning you could kill them(although medics cant fight), but providing you don't fight back they cant just kill you again as it would still be RDM.

hypothetically if i decided to RDM someone, im going to RDM their friend so they don't kill me either. hypothetically tho

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...