a question

DinKleberg

3 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Remember when everyone said the server was dying in 2016?  

Chris Evans Laughing GIF by mtv

Considering you went from 5 servers to 4 then added strife... took that out dropped 3 servers and most times it wont hit full pop on one server for more then a few hours. yes it is dying, yes its on life support, yes your a shit admin, and yes your statement is morally correct it is dying.

19 hours ago, HotWings said:

Remember when in 2016 there were 4 servers.

18 hours ago, BU | I have aids inmybutt said:

Considering you went from 5 servers to 4 then added strife... took that out dropped 3 servers and most times it wont hit full pop on one server for more then a few hours. yes it is dying, yes its on life support, yes your a shit admin, and yes your statement is morally correct it is dying.

Let me correct both of you.

Arma is a dying game.  Not the server, lol.

https://gyazo.com/4315440f853ca9f82017386bb313a048

Technically #2, because ELAN uses headless client.

So, eat a dick. Both of you.

4 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Im vegan but I heard you do have a thing for the younger adults that roam our server? 

Arma may be dying but I cant help but feel asylum would be better if ownership wasn't as toxic as a radiation plant, as well as admins/ex admins getting away with anything they want due to friendships or power they hold over you in game.

Maybe if the server was patrolled by admins who actually cared about people who consistently play this server it would be better.

Maybe if admins don't get the power they have in game or are limited to what they can get away with in game the server would do better.

Maybe you should go fondle that little 9 year old in your closet some more.

2 hours ago, BU | I have aids inmybutt said:

as well as admins/ex admins getting away with anything they want due to friendships or power they hold over you in game.

Maybe if the server was patrolled by admins who actually cared about people who consistently play this server it would be better.

Maybe if admins don't get the power they have in game or are limited to what they can get away with in game the server would do better.

Oh Jesus Christ - Show us on the doll where we hurt you...

You've been here for a long time, you're either a glutton for punishment, or an absolute moron if this is still how you feel.

Since my ownership and my departure I think the staff gradually got better with time,  you cannot HONESTLY say we aren't in a better place OVERALL since 2 or even 3 years ago.  If your gripe is still the above NOW, there is no helping you.

Also - eat a veggie dick.  

HomeTrlx and Fried Rice like this
On 3/3/2020 at 12:53 AM, Clint Beastwood said:

Oh Jesus Christ - Show us on the doll where we hurt you...

You've been here for a long time, you're either a glutton for punishment, or an absolute moron if this is still how you feel.

Since my ownership and my departure I think the staff gradually got better with time,  you cannot HONESTLY say we aren't in a better place OVERALL since 2 or even 3 years ago.  If your gripe is still the above NOW, there is no helping you.

Also - eat a veggie dick.  

I can give it to you when you and bada bought the server it did become somewhat playable again over time, Im not saying its all the staff just some of them who think they can go around without punishment. Im not the only one that has this opinion btw many people on "YOUR" server have this opinion. Go sit in a town and ask questions to the playerbase. 

For example literally last night I shot a wall inside a house and JB thought it would be cool to just walk in (without saying a word) and shoot us in the back then give me not even 5 seconds to explain myself and send me to jail. Maybe if you can go through everyone, take perms from some ex admins, or a decent talking to stuff like this wouldn't be happening. 

Since your revival of the server I did notice a spike in player pop but it has been gradually decreasing due to reason people don't want to notice/take blame for. I still enjoy my time here most of the time when power isn't going into people heads and just making them think they can do whatever they want due to the fact they were in power at a previous point and time.

Edited by BU | I have aids inmybutt
1 hour ago, Lucien said:

Ex admins have no perms, JB is a retired captain, if you feel he did something wrong file a captain IA. I can't believe people are out here thinking retired staff has sway after Reapered help patched the security risks in teamspeak.

sorry Lucien I didn't ask for your input, your kneepadding is not required here. If you had half a braincell you would see I was reffing to how he isn't afraid for something to happen because he was in power. Go play with you washed friends.

59 minutes ago, Lucien said:

I don't understand how you think 1) I am kneepadding a retired higher up who has no input on much 2) JB does anything because he used to be in a position of power. Being a retired captain = captain pal. If you feel like he abused his power to do whatever he wants within reason report him. 

If you had half a braincell you would know how to spell referring 

Alright here we go, Lucien thinks if he tries to get tough with me on the forums he can get support. Hey bud we all know that reporting a captain isn't gonna do anything, Samp will see it and laugh because it is a "friend" that's a word you don't really know. Now Lucien don't you feel stupid getting bashed by a kavala rat. Anyone with common sense who knows the server also knows how its run. Go find clint so yall can molest eachother somewhere else.

On 3/2/2020 at 4:18 PM, Clint Beastwood said:

Oh, I been saying Arma been dying the entire time. I dont blame Asylum at all. Arma is garbage. You know this dont act like we havnt had this conversation asshole lol.

❤️

Edited by HotWings