March goal!

Hey all,

The community goal is up for March. This month's goals are more quality of life oriented. I think they will be a great value for everyone to enjoy. I made them less development heavy. If you saw Jesse's recent post, the dev team is a bit bogged down with tasks at the moment. So I wanted to give them some relief!

As always, I sincerely appreciate the support you guys have given me, and the rest of the community over the last couple months. We have been meeting our needs, and that means the world to me. I am excited that we are able to continue to bring you guys the best experience that we can. 

Mitch

1 hour ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I get it..you didn't work out on the dev team. I think any day now you can stop acting a whiney child on the forums.

Woah, calm down buddy. No one cares about your dev team, sqf is a pit with no real world applications (aka fuckin useless) ... takes 10 seconds out of my day to write down some facts on the forums, no big deal.

Also tell your devs to stop messaging me for help before you start piping up.

Edited by Pizza Man
you're > your
Niklaus likes this
7 minutes ago, Pizza Man said:

Woah, calm down buddy. No one cares about your dev team, sqf is a pit with no real world applications (aka fuckin useless) ... takes 10 seconds out of my day to write down some facts on the forums, no big deal.

10 seconds you could be using in the real world for your expert coding career.

5 hours ago, Pizza Man said:

Also tell your devs to stop messaging me for help before you start piping up.

Woah calm down buddy. I haven’t messaged you once.

5 hours ago, Pizza Man said:

Don't worry... I manage my time well, unlike asylum who cannot produce a single donation goal in two month.

lol? All our others have been met on time? Sorry that real life things take priority? Maybe when you move out from your mothers basement, get a proper job and maybe even a girlfriend or something you’ll realize there are more important things than this game and forums. 

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Sorry that real life things take priority? Maybe when you move out from your mothers basement, get a proper job and maybe even a girlfriend or something you’ll realize there are more important things than this game and forums. 

Ok, boomer.

10 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Pizza man pipping up because he done two things as dev, one of which was changed because he fucked it.

You are by far more retarded than anyone on these forums. I am not even going to contest such autism.

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

lol? All our others have been met on time? Sorry that real life things take priority? Maybe when you move out from your mothers basement, get a proper job and maybe even a girlfriend or something you’ll realize there are more important things than this game and forums. 

Niklaus likes this
32 minutes ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

What’s your point? I am not very active? I gave up my owner role. Mitch is the owner. Not sure what you’re trying to imply? The fact I’m here still? Things are a bit different as well now. However I’m not where as active in this as I was before. 

20 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hey all,

The community goal is up for March. This month's goals are more quality of life oriented. I think they will be a great value for everyone to enjoy. I made them less development heavy. If you saw Jesse's recent post, the dev team is a bit bogged down with tasks at the moment. So I wanted to give them some relief!

As always, I sincerely appreciate the support you guys have given me, and the rest of the community over the last couple months. We have been meeting our needs, and that means the world to me. I am excited that we are able to continue to bring you guys the best experience that we can. 

Mitch

March Goals:

Bring @Pizza Man back as dev.

Get rid or @GO7NEY for skin dev.

Have @Gen. Henry Arnold make flat color ifrits again because they are better rendered then @GO7NEY skins.

As well as making it bannable to blow up houses with shotguns or have it give you a big bounty.

(I think these are reasonable) 

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

What’s your point? I am not very active? I gave up my owner role. Mitch is the owner. Not sure what you’re trying to imply? The fact I’m here still? Things are a bit different as well now. However I’m not where as active in this as I was before. 

I thank you for your service soldier, may the power of step sisters and third cousins be on your side.

5 hours ago, Jesse said:

then why do you patrol them like a warden officer, trying to tell us something?

4 minutes ago, BU | I have aids inmybutt said:

March Goals:

Have @Gen. Henry Arnold make flat color ifrits again because they are better rendered then @GO7NEY skins.

As well as making it bannable to blow up houses with shotguns or have it give you a big bounty.

I thank you for your service soldier, may the power of step sisters and third cousins be on your side.

Should definitely be bannable  to blow someones house up with a shotgun 
+1

10 hours ago, BU | I have aids inmybutt said:

March Goals:

Fan boy stop tagging me