1. 1. What game would you like to see?

• Squad
    • GTA
    • DayZ
    • Rust
    • Other? Comment below

Vote would be for rust.
Pro's
Looking at the steam charts the game is still growing and growing in popularity.
FPS guns.
Almost as toxic of a community generally as we have here so our players would integrate well.
Gang rivalry's would still exist.

Con's
Real hard to get a server off the ground, youd have to figure out vanilla? weekly monthly ? etc. Not a constant world. 

Edited by DS_Billy
Mason and 王 rando 王 like this
Just now, DS_Billy said:

Vote would be for rust.
Pro's
Looking at the steam charts the game is still growing and growing in popularity.
FPS guns.
Almost as toxic of a community generally as we have here so our players would integrate well.

Con's
Real hard to get a server off the ground, youd have to figure out vanilla? weekly monthly ? etc. Not a constant world. 

stfu no one cares

Scott, Sp0on and Distinct like this

Rust is gonna have a bunch of cunts cheating.

DayZ would be hard to get off the ground as far as population goes.

Squad would be the same as Dayz and the core servers are already set up and populated right now.

GTA seems like the money just because its popular right now but would take a lot of development.

My suggestion for another server for asylum would be a CQC/Koth/Strife like server thats tied into asylums money like strife. Would add incentive to play and a lot of people already play CQC and shit.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy

I’ll tell you now, I moderate a pretty big rust server and you will most likely get 0 pop if you try to make a server if I’m being blunt. We have like 3 servers that get max pop most of the time and every time we try to start a new one now they get no traction so I’m sure if you tried to start a rust server with no history in rust, it wouldn’t go to well. I’d do GTA or another game where you could keep the roleplay aspect because that’s mainly the community you’ll be carrying with you. And I guarantee you the amount of retards on rust are not worth the hassle. 

Edited by Revenant
Twinkie and BlackShot like this