314 members have voted

1. 1. What game would you like to see?

• Squad
    • GTA
    • DayZ
    • Rust
    • Other? Comment below

4 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Rust is gonna have a bunch of cunts cheating.

DayZ would be hard to get off the ground as far as population goes.

Squad would be the same as Dayz and the core servers are already set up and populated right now.

GTA seems like the money just because its popular right now but would take a lot of development.

My suggestion for another server for asylum would be a CQC/Koth/Strife like server thats tied into asylums money like strife. Would add incentive to play and a lot of people already play CQC and shit.

I really wanted to un-center this but good idea dude

2 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

A GTA life mod with Asylum's rules and laid back take on RP might be fun

I agree. Almost every fivem server is either an under managed menu server or some dumb shit where you are so restricted by the rules it's boring as fuck.

Dayz is OK. First of all, squad has never played lol. GTA is not familiar with how to play it. rust has many assistive devices and mouse macros. They are cheap and hard to stop.  This game in my world, uh, is not easy to evaluate. I have been playing the mobile phone version all the time, but I have not played the mobile phone version.

5 hours ago, Dick Romney said:

y'all idiots be hating on DayZ. Best game out there behind Tarkov. GTA V is just a meme. @Tyler, @DarkKnight, @Volunteer281, and I will fuck you up in Rust. 

Honestly if Mitch made an Asylum GTA 5 server with laid back rp and cartels and shit i'd be all over it. GTA 5 RP only sucks right now because people are completely cringe af with it. I personally love GTA 5 it has so much you can do. Literally everything can be changed.

maxresdefault.jpg

Is 100x cooler than

lt-SBJCbBV6vrgqLlYRwGTvWLrUzBHKbYRlPXH5R

Sail, Roice, HomeTrlx and 4 others like this
17 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Rust is gonna have a bunch of cunts cheating.

DayZ would be hard to get off the ground as far as population goes.

Squad would be the same as Dayz and the core servers are already set up and populated right now.

GTA seems like the money just because its popular right now but would take a lot of development.

My suggestion for another server for asylum would be a CQC/Koth/Strife like server thats tied into asylums money like strife. Would add incentive to play and a lot of people already play CQC and shit.

Rust has the best anti cheat of all of the games listed. Are you dumb?

18 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hey all, 

I was curious if it would be worth the time for us to host some other game other than Arma. But there are a ton of other games out there that we could. 

Vote for what game you'd like to see us host if we were to go down this road. 

i feel like yall should keep focusing on the arma server rather then spiting dev time... Unless you plan on hiring a new dev for said game.

Samus_Aran likes this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

The amount of people who i know for a 100% fact cheat,cheated or use a AHK in rust from Asylum alone is the reason i say that. Also, it uses EAC which isnt the best AC.

Are you trolling? EAC is by far superior to BE. They detect AHKs as well so that is not an option on rust unless you just want to get game banned?

Samus_Aran likes this
Just now, danile666 said:

Do rust and rip off the isrusty.net servers.  Our members would populate it enough to shove it up each wipe day.  

Yes, if you do a rust server right you guys have a lot of potential. Plus Rust is as toxic if not more toxic then what asylum is right now. So the current population won't have a hard time fitting in.