Games  

314 members have voted

1. 1. What game would you like to see?

• Squad
    • GTA
    • DayZ
    • Rust
    • Other? Comment below

i think a cqc style server would be your best bet...every one likes to fight an just jump an get action fast an then be out an about...i liked the concept of how strife was tying in the money in game an such but it was just rushed an to many people took advantage of it an the team before didn't seem like they cared an just wanted something out to keep the pop quiet about asylums state at the time......If there was a bit more heart into strife i think it could of been the next version of KOTH but for asylum had alot of potential.

As much as rust is fun to play,im pretty sure you would pull your hair out with the amount of people who gonna cheat.

dayz would be fun at first but i think the grind for that game just gets old.

GTA would be dope but like sean said,would be alot of dev work to go into it an then to make it its own flavor that asylum has would be a bit toxic an just not all that fun after a while.It would have to have serious dedicated people.

I think we should just stick with asylum an do what we can with this before we take on something else of that size.

squad would be dope but i just dont see it being a super populated server,least not with asylums community,be wayyyyy to many trolls.

If any game out the list i would pick squad,but just not sure if it would be worth the time an effort,and maybe money you would have to put into it.

Samus_Aran likes this
On 3/2/2020 at 3:55 PM, DarkKnight said:

That combat is trash. It's so wonky. Plus I already know you had to turn on your monitor crosshair to win that lol. All GTA has is good graphics. Everything else is trash and would take 9 years to dev up a good server. 

Honestly a lot of people used monitor crosshairs on that server. It was one of the few less aids servers for a while until they added more cringe stuff and rules then i quit playing. But you're right on the dev part, a lot of it already exists as mods already and is mostly as simple as plug in play (GTA handles mods much much better than arma 3 does and they auto download/update upon joining a server) but making a whole new server economy and having to play test every little thing would take a long time on top of the sheer amount of development necessary to get it running.

DarkKnight and Squirtle like this

Gta would be fun with asylum rule set.  I played on green leaf gaming servers and while they have some cool ideas, the way they implement them makes it like PlayStation home with everyone just standing around talking all the damn time.  I like to rp , but also like to shoot and not worry about catching a petty ban.