North West Map location....

I'm writing this for pure imagination to let loose and give the Owner/Developers/Staff/Contributors/FREE PEOPLE OF ASYLUM, ideas   on what would be cool to place in the North Western most part of the map that has been bare so long.....Can we change that?

What about another cartel?  Maybe a cartel for illegal vehicle purchases?  Hmmmm all them ifrit's, 50's, mini gun's ?  just a thought.

Or maybe add another turf if its not too hectic with timing partitioning?  Turf of Thessaloniki?

Please don't rip me to shreds here, its just an idea and Brainstorming. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Gfunk Havoc

Abu likes this

I agree something in that part of the map would be fantastic.

But....

Playing devil's advocate here... would people be willing to travel to that part of the map for a fight? How often was the wongs cartel north of drug runner 1 faught? (Not sure if this is still a location or not cause I never pay attention to it!)

When we had rotating drug fields people were unhappy with the meth location up north.

Fried Rice likes this
Just now, bbgreg17 said:

I agree something in that part of the map would be fantastic.

But....

Playing devil's advocate here... would people be willing to travel to that part of the map for a fight? How often was the wongs cartel north of drug runner 1 faught? (Not sure if this is still a location or not cause I never pay attention to it!)

When we had rotating drug fields people were unhappy with the meth location up north.

if people dont want to fight castle drug then dont take the 5 minute orca trip there and lose benefits, thats what happens when ur lazy

Walt, Donald, Mr.Purple and 1 other like this

Agree, can't base the whole map location on lazy mofo's they are everywhere, but yes if something exciting was up there and wroth it, it would give more chances for expansion, risk taking, money gaining, or something to make sure all places on the map can't be camped all the time....

Plus now we are down to one server....just saying...

Edited by Gfunk Havoc
39 minutes ago, Mr.Purple said:

I would love to see another drug field or why not some sort of new legal way of money.  

OK yield quarry

14 minutes ago, Lucien said:

There was a cartel up there removed for a reason. No one ever goes up there for anything and its not worth the time to go there to do anything. Maybe if there was a town created similar to donor in terms of created objects people might be up there but otherwise it would never be used.

idk i remember getting a fight every time i went up there with my car-95

4 hours ago, Mr.Purple said:

I would love to see another drug field or why not some sort of new legal way of money.  

A new way of making money that's actually worth the travel may populate that area. They just need to make it a highly profitable new way or no one will go there anyway.

5 hours ago, Gfunk Havoc said:

I'm writing this for pure imagination to let loose and give the Owner/Developers/Staff/Contributors/FREE PEOPLE OF ASYLUM, ideas   on what would be cool to place in the North Western most part of the map that has been bare so long.....Can we change that?

Under estimated scotch and free airdrops, every time there's an airdrop up there, I only face one other player if that, leave it desolate it's more free shit for me.

46 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

So more remote and profitable than scotch is already? 

Scotch is of course extremely profitable but with only one server now the housing available for scotch is very low, an option like the new uranium mine at the time geared for new players without houses could maybe populate the area maybe just as profitable as cocaine is or a little more.

Edited by Water