asylum june 26 2015 :)

I don't play Arma too much anymore but I do come on here to see whats new and how things are going. When this is the first thing i see when i come on here, it instantly makes me think about how when I am on my death bed and all I want is another 1 minute and 24 seconds with my children, I can't have it because you wasted my valuable time with this repulsive video you piece of absolute fucking dog shit.  

GravL, sakha, salty.connor and 11 others like this
2 hours ago, ^Connor_K said:

I don't play Arma too much anymore but I do come on here to see whats new and how things are going. When this is the first thing i see when i come on here, it instantly makes me think about how when I am on my death bed and all I want is another 1 minute and 24 seconds with my children, I can't have it because you wasted my valuable time with this repulsive video you piece of absolute fucking dog shit.  

well then Connor Kabob

Rake likes this
2 hours ago, ^Connor_K said:

respect 😄

3 hours ago, ^Connor_K said:

idk who asked but ok