So right now we have the ability to craft most guns and magazines legally or illegally and it's a well developed system with no real problems. We can also craft vehicles some which require money so it kinda defeats the purpose of crafting them anyways, but it is a decent system. 

But we cannot craft armor which I think is kinda dumb and could change. Right now I could stock up on katibas in 20 minutes and have around 100k of them without spending too much. But to get armour I have to buy it from a reb. If we can craft vehicles and weapons in bulk and stock up on them, there should be a way for us to craft armor in bulk as well, so we can have full load outs in stockpiles instead of having to drive to reb for vests and CSATs

Big Winston and NoksBer like this

Yeah I've honestly been hoping that this would become a thing. I've ran guns in Asylum and I've been able to "hire" other players and still make a profit with the in-game business. I think that it would be amazing if we could add to the list of craftable items and be given the ability to make armor/clothing. In some ways this could open up Asylum to some more in-game businesses, where you'd see player ran box trucks driving around the map with loads of guns and armor stocked inside.

This would be great economically and for gangs too! I'm always open to new ways of making money because Asylum can get a little boring sometimes as far as that goes.

Idk I think it's a great idea!

Niklaus likes this