Coronavirus

DinKleberg

As a Chinese, I need to remind you.  Brother, as long as you take protective measures, you are not afraid.  For example, wash hands frequently, often open windows for ventilation, wear masks when going out, and do not go to crowded places.  No rumor, no rumor, no rumor, listen to the arrangement of the government.  The spread population in novel coronavirus is mainly 20~60 years old.  If the resistance is relatively poor, or the cure rate is relatively low with a history of chronic diseases.  The virus has a latent period and can be latent in the human body for 1-14 days, mainly through droplet transmission and intimate contact transmission. If you have recently contacted a patient diagnosed with the disease, you need to isolate yourself for 14 days, because his latent period is 14 days. Do not stay up late and do not smoke during isolation.  China is the hardest hit area for coronavirus, but through government control and people's self-protection, the spread of the virus has been basically curbed.  I once saw a video, which made me very sad.  It is some people with racial differences, Asians and other people in novel coronavirus, especially the TV program hosts in some countries who ask the Chinese team to apologize to the people all over the world. Such people make me want to laugh.  Do Chinese people deliberately want to be infected with the Chinese virus?  Or deliberately spread to all the people in the world?  Ridiculous!  Although China has the first patient in the world, is the first case of potential virus in China?  As a human being living in the 21st century, his quality is really too low, he should say such nonsense.  I would like to say here that China is a friendly country and will not discriminate against any legal organization, any country or anyone (the same is true in games).  Finally, I hope the landlord will not be afraid and keep a normal state of mind.  I wish you peace.  (The above statement is incorrect and is purely a translation issue. Please understand.)

58 minutes ago, manhua said:

As a Chinese, I need to remind you.  Brother, as long as you take protective measures, you are not afraid.  For example, wash hands frequently, often open windows for ventilation, wear masks when going out, and do not go to crowded places.  No rumor, no rumor, no rumor, listen to the arrangement of the government.  The spread population in novel coronavirus is mainly 20~60 years old.  If the resistance is relatively poor, or the cure rate is relatively low with a history of chronic diseases.  The virus has a latent period and can be latent in the human body for 1-14 days, mainly through droplet transmission and intimate contact transmission. If you have recently contacted a patient diagnosed with the disease, you need to isolate yourself for 14 days, because his latent period is 14 days. Do not stay up late and do not smoke during isolation.  China is the hardest hit area for coronavirus, but through government control and people's self-protection, the spread of the virus has been basically curbed.  I once saw a video, which made me very sad.  It is some people with racial differences, Asians and other people in novel coronavirus, especially the TV program hosts in some countries who ask the Chinese team to apologize to the people all over the world. Such people make me want to laugh.  Do Chinese people deliberately want to be infected with the Chinese virus?  Or deliberately spread to all the people in the world?  Ridiculous!  Although China has the first patient in the world, is the first case of potential virus in China?  As a human being living in the 21st century, his quality is really too low, he should say such nonsense.  I would like to say here that China is a friendly country and will not discriminate against any legal organization, any country or anyone (the same is true in games).  Finally, I hope the landlord will not be afraid and keep a normal state of mind.  I wish you peace.  (The above statement is incorrect and is purely a translation issue. Please understand.)

giphy.gif?cid=790b76117a7e4dcac5792112cd

Farmer Steve likes this
8 hours ago, manhua said:

tl;dr stop eating ant eaters or bat soup and you will be just fine

On 3/4/2020 at 8:25 PM, manhua said:

Please stop with your idiotic defense of this virus. THIS VIRUS WAS TRANSFERRED TO CHINESE FROM BATS BECAUSE YOU IDIOTS ATE BATS. 

Good Lub and Fried Rice like this