Treatment of asylum administrator

santiao

The wardens of asylum. You can change the way you deal with it. When a person needs help from the administrator, he has to wait for dozens of fucking hours. Who is bored to wait? As long as there's an administrator online, you can handle it instead of having to wait for that one. That's a fucking stupid way to deal with it.I hope you can change the way you deal with it. Don't let most people wait for him for decades. It's too slow.

38 minutes ago, santiao said:

The wardens of asylum. You can change the way you deal with it. When a person needs help from the administrator, he has to wait for dozens of fucking hours. Who is bored to wait? As long as there's an administrator online, you can handle it instead of having to wait for that one. That's a fucking stupid way to deal with it.I hope you can change the way you deal with it. Don't let most people wait for him for decades. It's too slow.

Only one speaks Chinese.

2 hours ago, santiao said:

Use a support ticket?

11 hours ago, santiao said:

Yusheng is not Chinese. He is Taiwanese. He was expelled from China. He is not fit to deal with the problems of the Chinese people. We can translate and communicate with you.

I will end you if you ever talk about my Yusheng again. The Coronavirus was caused my idiots like you eating bats. Neck. 

YuSheng, Walt, Buck and 3 others like this

I just want to say that the rules governing asylum are shit.Waiting for processing takes dozens of hours. Can't I just change it? Who's got to get rid of the fucking ban? If the forbidden person dies, will he wait for the next fucking life?

等待处理需要等待几十小时。就不能换个人处理吗?非要他妈的谁禁止的谁解除?如果禁止的人死了就他妈的等他到下辈子吗?yusheng给他们翻译下。这个翻译的意思不太准确。