Samcro Recruitment #2 [CLOSED ATM]

I new gang has begun to spread! This is a brand new gang that is brand new and is still in development! But we will recruit almost anybody! Not because we are desperate but we wish to train new people to become taught the server and train you to be a excellent solider. Since we focus on training and building the gang from scratch we hold out in Kavala, we are setting foot in the "noob town". A other important thing is that this gang is freedom. We have humor! If a helli explodes we dont rage at the driver we simply laugh and say "Shit happens" we have humor and we actually have fun! We do not force you to always be around us or transfer some of your money to the gang. In our gang you are free! But! We look out for each other, if a member is under attack we come to the rescue as good as we can! This gangs foundation is that we look out for each other. We offer you protection but for this balance to work you need to protect your fellow member and they will do the same. If we are at a war we wish for your help! This gang is for everyone, noob, experienced soldiers and so one.  As i said this gang is currently under development with very few members, you might find the teamspeak is often empty. But we are building up, looking for operators to take the wheel and recruiting and we will build up!. If you are interested send a appeal!

Application

In game name:

Arma 3 hours(screenshot):
Asylum hours:
Previous gangs:
Why do you want to join us?:
What can you bring to the Samcro?:
Do you wish to focus on being trained, just be a member or training new people to the Island?

Edited by Hank Schrader

In game name: David

Location/Timezone: EST Canada
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):250 hoursimage.thumb.png.cfe2cb6fdec4a982ae77c88b
Asylum hours: 200
Previous gangs: None
Why do you want to join us?: To gain experience and to have fun!
What can you bring to the Samcro? I can bring my good weapon skills and experience.
Do you wish to focus on being trained, just be a member or training new people to the Island? I would like to do all 3, Im always willing to learn more things and Im always willing to share experience and I want to participate in gang activity too!

Edited by Phantah
didnt put media in right place and forgot to add information for application

In game name:Cole

Location/Timezone:Texas, Central Time Zone
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):160ish76561198066159213
Asylum hours:150
Previous gangs:None
Why do you want to join us?:I want to enjoy the game with others in a group.
What can you bring to the Samcro?: I can bring intelligent strategies and tips.
Do you wish to focus on being trained, just be a member or training new people to the Island? I want to be trained on some things but overall be a member.

P.S. Didn't know how to get a screenshot I properly so I tried my best If you don't see it my steam name is Dr.Einstein with Einstein as the picture.

Edited by Dr.Einstein
On 10.3.2016 at 5:28 PM, Phantah said:

In game name: David

Location/Timezone: EST Canada
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):250 hoursimage.thumb.png.cfe2cb6fdec4a982ae77c88b
Asylum hours: 200
Previous gangs: None
Why do you want to join us?: To gain experience and to have fun!
What can you bring to the Samcro? I can bring my good weapon skills and experience.
Do you wish to focus on being trained, just be a member or training new people to the Island? I would like to do all 3, Im always willing to learn more things and Im always willing to share experience and I want to participate in gang activity too!

i will openly say fuck you david. You are a little scammer

Application

In game name: Joey Salads

Location/Timezone: EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://prntscr.com/aipka7
Asylum hours:
Previous gangs: Jews with Additude
Why do you want to join us?: I usually only hang out with 1 person in this server, I want to be in a group it will be a lot more fun.
What can you bring to the Samcro?: Money, help in wars
Do you wish to focus on being trained, just be a member or training new people to the Island? I want to train people if you think I am good enough