17 minutes ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

pulled out my box truck, hopped into driver seat and died??

we cant pull out large trucks??

maybe put the trucks outside of the garage? drugs runs will be more active

and why cant we give ppl perm keys to houses?

You've never been able to pull box trucks out from a player owned garage, dont fit. Anything bigger than a van will either explode or kill you when you get in it or wont even spawn. Its not a bug. 

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
.Casper likes this
Just now, The Forgotten Legend said:

so spawn it outside? its called improving your server over time. this shoulda been changed a long time ago.

Going around the entire map setting spawns outside every fucking garage isnt "improving", its a pain in the ass. Its not a big deal, go to a city or truck shop to get a truck or use a van, has the same storage and you can pull it from a  garage.

Nenja and Barry the Pilot like this
58 minutes ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

if its not a big deal then why not spawn them outside of the garage?

Its such a small quality of life thing that nobody cares enough to pursue adding it. Just do what everyone else does and pull it elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, Pizza Man said:

Not how that would work at all. lmao.

haha lol lmao still mad you got the boot.

HomeUser, Nenja and Mr.Purple like this
Just now, Pizza Man said:

24/7? Not even close.

You are one to talk lmao. Over 400 hours on the server just since v2... go for a jog or something.
npB9ZR5.png

Not saying i havent been playing alot but dont talk shit to others about life when you are the one with no life here, and btw havent played arma in nearly 2 weeks now nice try buddy and thanks for showing everyone my beautiful arma profile 

Nenja likes this

Allowing us to spawn vehicles at a garage would be fantastic. I dont know why this irish dude is so fierce about the subject but somebody might want to ask him to kindly get the fuck out.

It makes things go smoother and also, will bring people together, knowing they have perm keys to a great garage/house that they can spawn at.

It'll be more beneficial for asylum to allow players to pull out cars near illegal fields, ect so they can do large trucks. These large trucks will then be sold or robbed by other players/cops... thus adding more to do on asylum... not having this makes it that much more annoying having to use garages out the way.

Edited by The Forgotten Legend
Niklaus likes this
4 hours ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

pulled out my box truck, hopped into driver seat and died??

we cant pull out large trucks??

maybe put the trucks outside of the garage? drugs runs will be more active

and why cant we give ppl perm keys to houses?

It's not a bug the box is slightly too tall for the garage, if you pop the tires before you get in you can drive out safely.

Edited by ZippyGhost
7 hours ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

Allowing us to spawn vehicles at a garage would be fantastic. I dont know why this irish dude is so fierce about the subject but somebody might want to ask him to kindly get the fuck out.

It makes things go smoother and also, will bring people together, knowing they have perm keys to a great garage/house that they can spawn at.

It'll be more beneficial for asylum to allow players to pull out cars near illegal fields, ect so they can do large trucks. These large trucks will then be sold or robbed by other players/cops... thus adding more to do on asylum... not having this makes it that much more annoying having to use garages out the way.

As far as I am aware, the only way to "fix" this bug is to add custom code to each garage so that each garage has a custom spawn point. It is not something that can be done generically like just spawn it 5 meters in front of garage because not every garage has the same terrain/buildings in front of it.

This was the reason given for it not being done in the past. Times change, we have new developers who are more knowledgeable so maybe it is a possibility now, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

1 hour ago, bbgreg17 said:

As far as I am aware, the only way to "fix" this bug is to add custom code to each garage so that each garage has a custom spawn point. It is not something that can be done generically like just spawn it 5 meters in front of garage because not every garage has the same terrain/buildings in front of it.

This was the reason given for it not being done in the past. Times change, we have new developers who are more knowledgeable so maybe it is a possibility now, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

wow the 1st comment ive read in a long time without an aggressive attitude. the truth.

thank you.

I had asked about this when v2 was being made. If we should spawn vehicles outside the garage. Was told no. It’s really just a few lines of code. There is no setting spawns outside each garage or anything... I felt it would be a good thing to have. The owners at the time said no that it has been like this and they wanted to keep just small vehicles able to be spawned. Yada yada. 

3 hours ago, Jesse said:

I had asked about this when v2 was being made. If we should spawn vehicles outside the garage. Was told no. It’s really just a few lines of code. There is no setting spawns outside each garage or anything... I felt it would be a good thing to have. The owners at the time said no that it has been like this and they wanted to keep just small vehicles able to be spawned. Yada yada. 

what if you give the option to have it spawn outside? keep both sides happy........maybe

so be forced to join a gang that you may not like, in a location that might not be what you're looking for.

oh right and stick around until you're trusted to be able to access the inventory, assuming only higher ranks can access the inventory, just hoping that the gang leader doesn't quit or sell the shed right as you start to profit.

46 minutes ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

so be forced to join a gang that you may not like, in a location that might not be what you're looking for.

oh right and stick around until you're trusted to be able to access the inventory, assuming only higher ranks can access the inventory, just hoping that the gang leader doesn't quit or sell the shed right as you start to profit.

Dumbest shit I've ever heard

Barry the Pilot and Donald like this
47 minutes ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

or just.. buy a shed

Barry the Pilot likes this
On 3/9/2020 at 11:02 AM, Pizza Man said:

24/7? Not even close.

You are one to talk lmao. Over 400 hours on the server just since v2... go for a jog or something.
npB9ZR5.png

bro that aint shit i got 2k hours and still got more swaggert than u

22 hours ago, Lucien said:

What does being in a gang have to do with anything

find me one person that owns a shed near a drug field and doesnt let any1 else in.

22 hours ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

Dumbest shit I've ever heard

the most accurate thing you've ever read*

On 3/9/2020 at 12:08 PM, The Forgotten Legend said:

I dont know why this irish dude is so fierce about the subject but somebody might want to ask him to kindly get the fuck out.

90% of people on asylum go about their days shitting on everything new because the old boys club doesn't like change. Just some angry mick fucker who hates just about everyone.