On 3/9/2020 at 7:35 AM, The Forgotten Legend said:

so spawn it outside? its called improving your server over time. this shoulda been changed a long time ago.

Its a fucking garage you idiot, why would you be able to spawn anything bigger than it inside of it.  Logic bro, use logic.

On 3/13/2020 at 6:38 PM, The Forgotten Legend said:

right but its a video game.

laws of physics must be broken to keep the population afloat.

Next time you speak to me, speak with wisdom. You screech.

No, they must not. Go to the fucking truck shop like everyone else. 

On 3/13/2020 at 7:38 PM, The Forgotten Legend said:

right but its a video game.

laws of physics must be broken to keep the population afloat.

Next time you speak to me, speak with wisdom. You screech.

I don't like having to drive all the way to the air shop to pull out my Caeser BTT plane, should we allow helicopters and planes to spawn at normal garages that would never be able to store them?   Next you'll be advocating for illegal weapon dealers in major cities because you don't want to buy a rebel house or drive out there.

Pulling a large truck out at a truck shop or DMV makes perfect sense, they could logically be stored there, it allows other players to see you on your way to the field and decide if they want to follow you, and increases run time slightly.

9 hours ago, Barry the Pilot said:

I don't like having to drive. should we allow helicopters and planes to spawn at normal garages that would never be able to store them?  

Pulling a large truck out at a truck shop or DMV makes perfect sense, they could logically be stored there, it allows other players to see you on your way to the field and decide if they want to follow you, and increases run time slightly.

thats a great idea!

the dmv garages are no bigger than any other garage. How the FUCK does that last part u wrote make any sense??

ur trying to hard buddyd just stop

20 hours ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

thats a great idea!

the dmv garages are no bigger than any other garage. How the FUCK does that last part u wrote make any sense??

ur trying to hard buddyd just stop

Because it's not just a garage..... it's a DMV.  It is the Department of Motor Vehicles, obviously they'd be able to store more and/or larger vehicles offsite.

Azeh likes this