So I have been doing banks lately with some groups and once the vault opens sometimes we get the money and sometimes the cops seize the money before we can get to the vault. I think it should be changed, so that the money goes into a cop car so the rebels still have a chance to get the money. Just would like to hear everyone's thoughts. 

does makes sense,all the drugs an gear goes to a vehicle...only issue i see is the cops will just up an leave the fight with said vehicle.Idk if this would be to OP,put a little hint mssge should pop up maybe along with side chat so both sides are aware its being seized,maybe have it show up on players map(within a radius/only main bank?),so if a sneaky cop gets in an gets it an yeets the fuck out in a hatch with nos or a strider with nos,the fight isnt over it as the chance to be dragged out for how ever long.

Could also incorporate  it on the current 10min timer (Bank notes being broke down) to be fair for both sides so the cops also have the location an can choose to fight for it.