REMOVE BOUNTY HUNTER TRACKING

the entire game changes... makes people want to play. when i got a high bounty u need to play a certain way to do anything.. people will do more drug runs knowing they arent being tracked. 25k aint shit

give me a perk that lets me mask myself more descretly. my rogue like agility and a shit ton of hours should give me an advantage to succeed. not be held back by a mechanic that breaks the laws of physics. Its a LIFE server so it should be treated with the same fundamentals as real life. meaning, remove godmode cop restraints...tf? and implement dirty money. i still dont understand how it magically appears in ur bank account.

+ the garage idea and a better enter/withdraw method for inventory space and auto run + invis backpacks for rebels and your server will be golden and your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be golden

and unban everyone that doesnt server it and make ur second server different from this one, with some new locations and different mechanics such above and your server will be golden and your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be goldenand your server will be golden

oh yeah i forgot.. 5mil cop nlr take away all reasons except for ongoing presuit and fugitive pings/warrant tracking

Edited by The Forgotten Legend