Thanks to ASYLUM for letting me play very happy

Although my English is not good, but I still know a lot of friends in the game, everyone has the spirit of the game. There may be many players don't like our 911 gangs, but I want to tell you in fact, we are very friendly, just don't understand English, some players deliberately at the forum said ill of our Chinese players, we can only silently looking at, and sometimes do not communicate with players, but we are slowly learning English. There may be a conflict between rival gangs in the game, but I think that this is just a game. I hope we can not play the game very friendly. Finally, I would like on behalf of all 911 members of the server, to do better more, wish you have a happy time in the game, I love you my friend!

Cloud |-911-|

3478ae5093ac4481cdcbaff7bb8d59d5.jpeg

Yeah just understand the rules, you need to give someone a demand or a command before you shoot them. It's one of the essential rules on Asylum that must be followed, otherwise it ruins the game for others. Other then that, welcome and good luck learning English :)

Shì a gāng dǒng guījǔ, nǐ xūyào gěi biérén yīgè yāoqiú huò mìnglìng nǐ pāi tāmen. Zhè shì duì bìhù de jīběn guīzé shì bìxū zūnshǒu de, fǒuzé jiù pòhuàile yóuxì de qítā rén. Qítā ránhòu, kèhù de huānyíng hé hǎo yùnqì xuéxí yīngyǔ

Reavantos likes this
3 minutes ago, Miss Evo said:

if you don't rdm me and my friends i won't kill, rob you, your houses or your cars  :) simple but yet i've tried many times to explain it

There may be the relationship between language, because our English is not how good, hope you can understand some aspects, don't play the game, you can still get along, you say?:)

Edited by Clou tony
2 minutes ago, Patrick James said:

Yeah just understand the rules, you need to give someone a demand or a command before you shoot them. It's one of the essential rules on Asylum that must be followed, otherwise it ruins the game for others. Other then that, welcome and good luck learning English :)

Shì a gāng dǒng guījǔ, nǐ xūyào gěi biérén yīgè yāoqiú huò mìnglìng nǐ pāi tāmen. Zhè shì duì bìhù de jīběn guīzé shì bìxū zūnshǒu de, fǒuzé jiù pòhuàile yóuxì de qítā rén. Qítā ránhòu, kèhù de huānyíng hé hǎo yùnqì xuéxí yīngyǔ

I and a few time to play the long game player basically learned server rules, we will also give new play tutor server rules, I hope you can understand the language, also welcome you to learn Chinese!:)

7 minutes ago, Clou tony said:

I and a few time to play the long game player basically learned server rules, we will also give new play tutor server rules, I hope you can understand the language, also welcome you to learn Chinese!:)

I used Google Translate :) 

Wǒ yòng gǔgē fānyì

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=google%20translate&oq=google%20tra&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j0l4.2824j0j7