Boys on my last post I realized what I was right and wrong about cop loadouts and so now I share with you a new suggestion. Nerf constables getting shit tons of money. When I was cop for a month or something, I almost exclusively played cop. My easiest arrest was grabbing mandalorian off the streets when he was on an rdm spree and getting 80k off his arrest. Solo patrolling kavala I didn't have to pay a cent if I didn't want to, and if I played smart I was able to make 250k a day off of arresting kavala rats. This is good money for sure, when youre a low rank you make all the money you need to then spend on civ. Now that I'm on civ and I don't have the luxury of switching to cop to arrest my rivals and make money from it, I see the flaws. The free loadouts are pretty broken for starters. Cops get like 8k worth of gear free, and get to keep their extremely expensive Y inventory. I propose that cadets and constables pay a small fee of 2k per respawn, to help offset the ridiculous amounts they make daily. I'm very open to hearing why this is a bad suggestion, but idc cause I can keep making forum posts.

Edited by Niklaus
49 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Having a respawn fee defeats the purpose of free loadouts, I could see decreasing the amount of money cops get based on rank ex 50% for cadets 75% for constables and 100% corporal+ as long as it doesn't affect the paychecks of everyone else nearby if a lower rank performs the action

I think olympus has something similar and afaik it worked out ok

I suppose this would work better. 

Here's the problem with this, going to any federal event or any fight as a cop more than likely will lead to death after death for the cops. The reason we get free load outs is because the rebels 9/10 times have the advantage against us. Say we were to spend 2k every death, at least 4-5 banks happen per restart, you have to respond at least 2 times so thats 4k per bank which would add up too 20k and thats if you dont keep going back. You can apply that to the prison and fed (Which people respond to way more than 2 times) which can add up too AT LEAST 60k spend in dying for rebel fun. I on average spend 11k per loadout which ends up to a lot more than 60k per restart plus all the armor I pull for lower ranks and they end up losing them.  If you were to add a 2k life re spawn I could see people not showing up more than twice to a federal event and bringing the fights between cops and rebels to an end. 

Invincible, Donald and Niklaus like this
4 hours ago, Niklaus said:

Boys on my last post I realized what I was right and wrong about cop loadouts and so now I share with you a new suggestion. Nerf constables getting shit tons of money. When I was cop for a month or something, I almost exclusively played cop. My easiest arrest was grabbing mandalorian off the streets when he was on an rdm spree and getting 80k off his arrest. Solo patrolling kavala I didn't have to pay a cent if I didn't want to, and if I played smart I was able to make 250k a day off of arresting kavala rats. This is good money for sure, when youre a low rank you make all the money you need to then spend on civ. Now that I'm on civ and I don't have the luxury of switching to cop to arrest my rivals and make money from it, I see the flaws. The free loadouts are pretty broken for starters. Cops get like 8k worth of gear free, and get to keep their extremely expensive Y inventory. I propose that cadets and constables pay a small fee of 2k per respawn, to help offset the ridiculous amounts they make daily. I'm very open to hearing why this is a bad suggestion, but idc cause I can keep making forum posts.

First off, just because you played the role for cash doesn't mean everyone does. If you camp in Kavala hitting up everyone with a 1k+ bounty for cash then that's you. Most of the people who actually play cop though play way different. They patrol, respond to 911s, and are constantly in a fight losing money. The people who play cop solely for money most of the time get kicked off pretty quickly anyways for one reason or another. Look at @Jake when he was an LT he lost like 2m+ just by playing and i had to give the dude cash for redgull because he had like $5 in his bank. Also you talk about 250k as if that's a lot of money... do a meth run sometime. When my old gangs used to run Meth we would make like 180k ea for 30-45 mins of work.

Edited by Tyler
Invincible likes this
1 hour ago, Tyler said:

First off, just because you played the role for cash doesn't mean everyone does. If you camp in Kavala hitting up everyone with a 1k+ bounty for cash then that's you. Most of the people who actually play cop though play way different. They patrol, respond to 911s, and are constantly in a fight losing money. The people who play cop solely for money most of the time get kicked off pretty quickly anyways for one reason or another. Look at @Jake when he was an LT he lost like 2m+ just by playing and i had to give the dude cash for redgull because he had like $5 in his bank. Also you talk about 250k as if that's a lot of money... do a meth run sometime. When my old gangs used to run Meth we would make like 180k ea for 30-45 mins of work.

I usually pardoned 20k or less bounties to save face, build up favors, not get kidnapped, and stay on an even keel with people. Also too lazy to process them. But it's fucking autistic how much money I made easily. What I can see is a bit more reasonable is lucien's suggestion of reducing the amount of money lower ranks make on arrests. The problem was if I got pissed at someone on civ I could go on cop and get free loadouts to bounty hunt them, which I can imagine pissed people off. 

12 minutes ago, Foxx123 said:

Niklaus your a good man, but saying free cop loadouts should be nerfed is insane lol. We have a SPAR 16 

Aye check the ammendment I've made to me proposal. 

2 hours ago, Chow Mein said:

Here's the problem with this, going to any federal event or any fight as a cop more than likely will lead to death after death for the cops. The reason we get free load outs is because the rebels 9/10 times have the advantage against us. Say we were to spend 2k every death, at least 4-5 banks happen per restart, you have to respond at least 2 times so thats 4k per bank which would add up too 20k and thats if you dont keep going back. You can apply that to the prison and fed (Which people respond to way more than 2 times) which can add up too AT LEAST 60k spend in dying for rebel fun. I on average spend 11k per loadout which ends up to a lot more than 60k per restart plus all the armor I pull for lower ranks and they end up losing them.  If you were to add a 2k life re spawn I could see people not showing up more than twice to a federal event and bringing the fights between cops and rebels to an end. 

You make a fair point good sir, getting shit on at bank would be a big problem in this suggestion, I think lucien really had the better idea when he said that constables should just make less money on arrests 

1 hour ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

Lmao just shut the fuck up

Eat your nuggies fatass