What are you experiencing?

39 minutes ago, tom said:

this virus is a scam , being pushed by the democrat agenda so trump doesn't win the election (doesnt matter hes gonna win anyway)

that being said its basically summer break now so everyone is taking there boats out everyday and having boat barges 

You should try watching news that isnt fox dude. Dont know why everything has to be a partisan issue. My guess is if it was a hoax the Republican controlled Senate would not have just passed a bill to give every American adult money to get through this, if anything this is giving me more faith in Republicans that they'll at least do something if something this bad happens. 

BlackShot and BaDaBiNg_10-8 like this
8 hours ago, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

You should try watching news that isnt fox dude. Dont know why everything has to be a partisan issue. My guess is if it was a hoax the Republican controlled Senate would not have just passed a bill to give every American adult money to get through this, if anything this is giving me more faith in Republicans that they'll at least do something if something this bad happens. 

dumb democrat snowflake

7 hours ago, bunni said:

if u dont like trump ur families broke

on god brother, and you hate jesus

Edited by Batcan
salty.connor likes this

Life has been pretty wack for me as of late;

• All of my classes have been moved to online, which isn't terribly bad because Networking is all online anyway, but for some others is just annoying.
  • I work in food service, we are between fast food and a restaurant in terms of price and quality, and due to the recent ban in our state of eating in at restaurants, our sales have gone down over 55%, which puts the company in serious jeopardy of closing down. My store in particular has laid off about half of our staff, bonuses have been cancelled, corporate level employees are taking $0 salaries to keep the company afloat, and general managers are taking a 10% salary decrease to that regard.
  • My entire town is beginning to lack in major supplies. For reference, we have a Walmart, a large grocery store chain, and few other major retailers. They are completely out of toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and soap, and are begging to lack other things as well

TL;DR : Online school, company is prolly gonna shut down, my town doesn't have basic supplies.

Samus_Aran likes this

This experience has sowed cynicism in my life, and it's also messed with my sleep schedule.

Good people I've known over the years are now being cold to others, neglecting to show compassion to people over fear of getting this virus. I've heard it said that if you put enough pressure on a toothpaste bottle, eventually you see what's inside. The same can be said for people..

Now that I have nothing to do in the outside world due to self-isolation I'm waking up at nighttime and sleeping in the day.

If they tell everyone not to work and stay at home, how the fuck are people supposed to eat and pay the rent?

Most people live paycheque to paycheque, they're fucked.  I'm on government disability, so it doesn't affect me personally, but this lockdown is going to murder the economy, send everyone into debt, and destroy most small to mid sized businesses.  I heard there are now mass riots and looting over the prolonged lockdown.  Shit's gonna get ugly if you take away people's ability to support their families long-term.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 2:35 AM, Samus_Aran said:

Masks do not help prevent you from catching COVID-19, though they may help reduce the rate at which you transmit it to others.

You are correct and anybody that disagrees will only do so because of misinformation or low iq.  Masks are for nerds that believe fake news. 

I don't even notice this bitch ass shit and it doesn't affect me.  I live my life the same way I used to, as should everyone else rather than curling up and being victims.  If I get "coronavirus", which I will not, then I won't give a fuck and I'll continue choosing my life outcome rather than having it handed to me.  I used to laugh at all the pussies losing their minds, but it's now become a matter of stepping up rather than bitching up.  Unless pairs are grown, this will get worse and a much realer "crisis" will be created.  Don't be a don'ter, do be a doer.