Implementing the ability to add tints to your cars would be awesome. Make a shop called Asylum Customs(Los Santos Customs from GTA V) where you can add different percentages of tints on your windows. 5% tints could make a person be unknown when driving around. Could also allow new roleplay scenarios for police eg, pulling over someone for their tints and that being probable cause to search the vehicle as it is in real life in some states. I just see this as more of a cosmetic thing but would also be dope since we can't really add much to our cars.

7 hours ago, Patato said:

A developer can correct me if im wrong but we cant just "Tint" a window - Windows can't be textured without mods.

Oh shoot never knew that I thought the whole vehicle itself could be textured including windows

4 hours ago, GO7NEY said:

blacklist this kid from suggestions

Spoiler

*insert typical G07NEY makes shit skins comment towards him*

Edited by DinKleberg?
3 hours ago, Payne said:

Good idea that would be pretty cool. if it didn't need a mod you could just make window tint a donator item. Lots of people would donate for it. Make it work like a Balaclava so your name is unknown until close enough.

That’s a good way to break Bohemia’s monetization rules and get tossed off battle eye. (Gives an advantage to donors)

Dan., Bag Of Funyuns and DinKleberg like this