Ability to Change Gang Houses

I think it's a good idea to make it so that a gang can change their gang house without entirely disbanding and reforming, if this is intentional then maybe make it so rather than never being able to change it you can make the change once a month.

Edited by minmax
3 hours ago, Payne said:

Can't you just sell the gang house and buy another one ? Than you just have too use house menu to make the house a gang house. No need to reform or anything lmao.

Correct.

5 hours ago, Calle. said:

U can

Correct.

7 hours ago, minmax said:

I think it's a good idea to make it so that a gang can change their gang house without entirely disbanding and reforming, if this is intentional then maybe make it so rather than never being able to change it you can make the change once a month.

You can. It's not as simple as a "Switch House to this location" button. It's kind of like this for a reason. Sell or lose your house by natural means. Then use the menu to setup a new location. May need a server restart to occur prior to establishing the new house however.

4 hours ago, P.FitzWallace said:

You cannot, you cannot as a player like you used to be able to, and the admins are not able to move it either.

That's because gangs use to be per server and were entirely different. This is a different system that was built for multi-server support. Before the gang was attached a to a house. Now the house gets attached to a gang to allow multiple server support.

minmax likes this
2 hours ago, Jesse said:

Correct.

Correct.

You can. It's not as simple as a "Switch House to this location" button. It's kind of like this for a reason. Sell or lose your house by natural means. Then use the menu to setup a new location. May need a server restart to occur prior to establishing the new house however.

That's because gangs use to be per server and were entirely different. This is a different system that was built for multi-server support. Before the gang was attached a to a house. Now the house gets attached to a gang to allow multiple server support.

I asked like three staff members how did no one tell me this :( 

thanks Jesse