Friday Night Fights 03/27 5pm-8pm cst

Steve

Originally, this was started by other admins and I wanted to do it again for fun. The way it's gonna work is from 5pm CST on Friday 3/27 it will begin. Whatever gang holds Arms cartel at 8pm CST will be awarded 1 mil to their gang account. I won't bother with changing the cap, so whatever the cap is, is the one you will have to fight for if you want the money. I'm gonna say it once and only once, if you break the rules while were doing this, the punishment will be more severe and will very likely not be something you can appeal.

11 hours ago, Steve said:

Originally, this was started by other admins and I wanted to do it again for fun. The way it's gonna work is from 5pm CST on Friday 3/27 it will begin. Whatever gang holds Arms cartel at 8pm CST will be awarded 1 mil to their gang account. I won't bother with changing the cap, so whatever the cap is, is the one you will have to fight for if you want the money. I'm gonna say it once and only once, if you break the rules while were doing this, the punishment will be more severe and will very likely not be something you can appeal.

dont think many people want to attend an event where the admin buys 20 nades a loadout tbh

Kituii likes this
On 3/22/2020 at 8:48 AM, DankBud said:

start planning gang wars maybe? Not like anyone gonna be at work exactly lol..should be able to put something together soon.

I honestly can’t think of a more soul crushing job than hosting gang wars. 

Hackusations left right and centre.

Every gang wars just ends up with one team winning and everyone else being butthurt and blaming the admin team for the loss.

no one has energy to deal with 100 people claiming that every other person cheats.

i would rather give 100 people rooks and host a battle royal in kavala 

DankBud likes this
10 minutes ago, Patato said:

Every gang wars just ends up with one team winning and everyone else being butthurt and blaming the admin team for the loss.

no one has energy to deal with 100 people claiming that every other person cheats.

tbf everysingle gang wars all you guys had to do was not completely fuck it up and you guys fucked it up every single time.

18 minutes ago, sadmane:( said:

tbf everysingle gang wars all you guys had to do was not completely fuck it up and you guys fucked it up every single time.

Shrug. Like i said not worth the effort. 

It must be exclusive to Asylum we staff just arnt capable of hosting gangwars. Definitely server issues and nothing to do with server getting DDos'd anytime we try to host.

Olympus's gang wars always go off without a hitch am i right

3 hours ago, Patato said:

It must be exclusive to Asylum we staff just arnt capable of hosting gangwars. Definitely server issues and nothing to do with server getting DDos'd anytime we try to host.

@OLL13 competed for 5 gangs in one of the gang wars, as a sub, you guys had no idea what you were doing, and it showed.

asiuxjau likes this
9 hours ago, Patato said:

the admins always bent the rules on the spot instead of following what was said and thats why they all went to shit

21 hours ago, Patato said:

Ya i could see it being annoying/frustrating.

sucks something fun should be ruined by the own members of the community.

17 hours ago, sadmane:( said:

@OLL13 competed for 5 gangs in one of the gang wars, as a sub, you guys had no idea what you were doing, and it showed.

hmmmm....granted admins missed it or w/e the case was at the time....Why bother doing that or anything negative to make there job harder is the better question? For what bragging rights of Gang Wars? its not that serious lol..(not saying it in a dickish way )..

11 hours ago, Oskarr said:

the admins always bent the rules on the spot instead of following what was said and thats why they all went to shit

Woulnd't doubt it tbh,My question to that is who gains anything from it? the hosting admins gang? If that's the case who we got as a community manager?  Maybe they can host it ? Would need someone who is in a neutral position so there isnt like a "favorites " game going on an tweaking things as the matches roll out..

Now dont get me wrong,im just looking to keep asylums momentum going forward an think this could be a annual thing,if done right.

Main problems....1)server performance ...wayyy yfucking better now..

2) Ddosing...Prob cant stop this with out dumping stupid amount of money at it i  would assume.

3)People hacking? ...Well most the dudes who came back for least a 3rd/4th time that i know of since ive been playing got banned again..why they came back that many times is besides me not really my place to say.But majority or fair amount im sure are not around,or if they are its under different names.......solution? cross reference ip's with banned ones with current ones.No vpns allowed? or is that something more behind the scenes?

4)Admins playing favorites .....community manager someone who has nothing to gain from it.....

Again just trying to start the convo so we can least as a community and grown adults for the most part can come together an work on something so we have something to play x amount of years from now,cause we always come back from breaks an shit.Remember what a year ago? this game was borderline from being gone,an now loook it at it...shits popping again,Admins imho did there part an got the server back to a state where you can have fights,put shit in rebel to make it back in the fight faster.....why can't we do our part and show the small guys...Cause lets be a bit real here,its mainly always the same groups/players under a different gang name.Alot of the hardcore cartel gangs dont let new people in,how are you going to breed new fight if new players can learn it from people who been doing it for years on end.

13 hours ago, DankBud said:

Ya i could see it being annoying/frustrating.

sucks something fun should be ruined by the own members of the community.

hmmmm....granted admins missed it or w/e the case was at the time....Why bother doing that or anything negative to make there job harder is the better question? For what bragging rights of Gang Wars? its not that serious lol..(not saying it in a dickish way )..

Woulnd't doubt it tbh,My question to that is who gains anything from it? the hosting admins gang? If that's the case who we got as a community manager?  Maybe they can host it ? Would need someone who is in a neutral position so there isnt like a "favorites " game going on an tweaking things as the matches roll out..

Now dont get me wrong,im just looking to keep asylums momentum going forward an think this could be a annual thing,if done right.

Main problems....1)server performance ...wayyy yfucking better now..

2) Ddosing...Prob cant stop this with out dumping stupid amount of money at it i  would assume.

3)People hacking? ...Well most the dudes who came back for least a 3rd/4th time that i know of since ive been playing got banned again..why they came back that many times is besides me not really my place to say.But majority or fair amount im sure are not around,or if they are its under different names.......solution? cross reference ip's with banned ones with current ones.No vpns allowed? or is that something more behind the scenes?

4)Admins playing favorites .....community manager someone who has nothing to gain from it.....

Again just trying to start the convo so we can least as a community and grown adults for the most part can come together an work on something so we have something to play x amount of years from now,cause we always come back from breaks an shit.Remember what a year ago? this game was borderline from being gone,an now loook it at it...shits popping again,Admins imho did there part an got the server back to a state where you can have fights,put shit in rebel to make it back in the fight faster.....why can't we do our part and show the small guys...Cause lets be a bit real here,its mainly always the same groups/players under a different gang name.Alot of the hardcore cartel gangs dont let new people in,how are you going to breed new fight if new players can learn it from people who been doing it for years on end.

oOoO looks like someones going for moderator, when players start going for moderator they always have an essay per post

can you all start doing tl;drs for us lazy people you aren't trying to impress