94 members have voted

1. 1. Remove the useless files from older crates

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Move to the new "Bust system" for loot crates

• Yes
    • No

Hey all,

Wanted to get some feedback on the current way we do loot crates. I am in the process of getting a fresh one put together. But I continue to worry about the size of the mission file as adding images increases it substantially. So I came up with this idea that would reduce the size that's added, and remove unwanted stuff.

Edit: There are also some fresh skins in the making for the Sub system. Stay tuned for more on that.

A new loot crate would still function the same. Credit for duplicate skins etc. However, what if the "Common" skins were a thing of the past. I rarely see anyone using them and they are just sitting there taking up space. So this is the idea. 

COMMON
1. Bust 1 (No skin)
2. Bust 2  (No skin)
3. Bust 3  (No skin)
4. Bust 4  (No skin)

UNCOMMON
1. Cool skin
2. Cool skin

RARE
1. Really cool skin
2. Really cool skin

You see the above listed "bust" under common. Instead of a useless skin being given for getting a common, you would just get a bust. But you would still get the credit as if there was a skin attached to it. So if you hit Bust 1 on one key, and then hit Bust 1 again, you would get the credit for it being a duplicate just as it is now. We would just essentially save the space from the 4 skins in the mission file. Thoughts?

I also was curious if anyone would care if we got rid of these following listed items from the older loot crates. We could free up the space they are taking to be used elsewhere. The crates would still function as they should but we would adopt the "Bust" system into them.

Standard Loot Crate

Troll Shirt

Sorry Shirt

Justin Bieber Shirt

Unicorn Shirt

Guardian Loot Crate

Taylor Swift Shirt

Sad Pepe Shirt

F*ck the Police Shirt

Please let me know your thoughts on this!

Mitch

goyney, HomeUser and Bandit like this
Just now, Lucien said:

If you are going to get rid of those skins at least credit the accounts of people who have them

People would still maintain that they have unlocked it in the past, and would still get credit if they hit that when opening a crate. But i was just curious what the purpose was of having image files that are not used. 

TBH, All i've ever wanted for a long time is a "Everything Crate"

All skins are included on it. If you bust you get nothing, if you get a skin you own you get a re-try.

My biggest issue (and the reason i dont buy loot crates now that i have pilots) is that the more you spend the worse your odds would get. (IE if i want one thing out of a lootcrate such as the general lee and i managed to unlock everything in the crate except for the general lee i would just keep throwing money away for a 10cent return)

That would be my ideal up there ^

That being said if you took any of my skins that ive earned/paid for (T-Swift ect.) i wouldn't care as i dont ever use them and i would rather see good skins instead of that garbage. However i can see why people would be upset if you did.

No this bust idea is horrible, its like throwing 2.50 at a csgo case but not even getting the shitty mp7 skin you dont want.  Imo I think you should remove the shitty commons no one wants and replace it with some retuxtured combat uniforms or something.  However I understand the mission file problem here and the fact that keeping shitty commons or using a bust system undoubtedly makes a lot of money for the server

*Maybe introduce the bust system to condense the mission file however increase the chances of uncommon and rare slightly and maybe give a free key or two to refund those who spent so much on the common shirts and such

Edited by Sliick
Bag Of Funyuns likes this
4 hours ago, Farmer Steve said:

Made a bug report 24 hours ago including a bunch of bugs and broken shit with the most recent patch. Nothing works and nothings been fixed. Well done. Fuck your donations.

hey dumbass, I know you can't read so I will try my best to spell this out for you. I have nothing to do with the development of content and there are zero resources being used to ask for feedback.