Battle eye client not responding

Protocol

So today during a server crash the usual disconnection happens etc etc but this time it keeps going on. Basically whenever I try to join the server I keep getting battle eye client not responding and get kicked off. It seems to be only asylum because I tried playing other servers like koth etc and stayed connected. Are other people experiencing this and if so were you able to fix it?

3 hours ago, Dillon said:

So today during a server crash the usual disconnection happens etc etc but this time it keeps going on. Basically whenever I try to join the server I keep getting battle eye client not responding and get kicked off. It seems to be only asylum because I tried playing other servers like koth etc and stayed connected. Are other people experiencing this and if so were you able to fix it?

2 hours ago, Spencer said:

Same thing here for me. I've reinstalled arma, validated game files, reinstalled battleye, disabled firewalls, and restarted multiple times and nothing seems to work. Anyone have any other ideas?

Battleye not responding usually has to do with the anticheat service itself or something network related. I would try the following:

1. Restart your router and change your IP. If for some reason your current connection is jacked up, this should get rid of the mess.
  2. Restart your computer to make sure any Battleye services are force-terminated and start running from scratch when you open the game again.
  3. In case none of that works, go to your Arma 3 folder and delete any Battleye folders you find there.
  4. Delete any Battleye folder found on your computer, especially under any "Common Files" folder or temporary folders (AppData/Local).
  5. After that, open up Steam, go to Arma 3 properties and "Verify integrity of game files" to rebuild Battleye folders and files, the ones you deleted.

Let me know if those steps helped or not!

Mr. Linux likes this
Just now, BlackShot said:

Battleye not responding usually has to do with the anticheat service itself or something network related. I would try the following:

1. Restart your router and change your IP. If for some reason your current connection is jacked up, this should get rid of the mess.
  2. Restart your computer to make sure any Battleye services are force-terminated and start running from scratch when you open the game again.
  3. In case none of that works, go to your Arma 3 folder and delete any Battleye folders you find there.
  4. Delete any Battleye folder found on your computer, especially under any "Common Files" folder or temporary folders (AppData/Local).
  5. After that, open up Steam, go to Arma 3 properties and "Verify integrity of game files" to rebuild Battleye folders and files, the ones you deleted.

Let me know if those steps helped or not!

I have done all of these and none have worked so far.