:(

Some people have taken advantage of BUG in Durg.  We cannot take Durg.

d03220691008a5e180dbcab516c5592d.png

10 hours ago, Tekson said:

d03220691008a5e180dbcab516c5592d.png

yeah that was true, people exploited inside a cargo container make them can't take the drug cartel

ron the player likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020/3/24 at PM4点37分, Sheriff Rick said:

它感染了中国的电晕病毒

China may be the first country to have coronavirus, but this cannot explain that the source of the virus is China.  China has a population of 1.4 billion, but the infected population is far lower than those countries with only a few hundred million.  While fighting against the virus, China fought for three months to prepare and protect many countries around the world, but some countries did not attach importance to it.  Now you say it is "Chinese virus", which makes me very worried about your 21st century mind!  !  !

6 hours ago, manhua said:

China may be the first country to have coronavirus, but this cannot explain that the source of the virus is China.  China has a population of 1.4 billion, but the infected population is far lower than those countries with only a few hundred million.  While fighting against the virus, China fought for three months to prepare and protect many countries around the world, but some countries did not attach importance to it.  Now you say it is "Chinese virus", which makes me very worried about your 21st century mind!  !  !

bruh

15 hours ago, manhua said:

You people are insane lol.  China covered up the virus so trade could keep going and is still lying about their real numbers.  China didn't try and help no one.  In fact, your government threatened withholding medicine just so we would ease tariffs.

Also it's weird that the virus originated in a bat that is not native to Wuhan or the surrounding area.  I'm sure this didn't accidently come out of a lab or anything.

bigjohn561 likes this
On 2020/4/7 at AM3点48分, Sheriff Rick said:

你们这些人是疯了。中国掩盖了这种病毒,因此贸易可以继续进行,并且仍在对其真实数字撒谎。中国没有试图帮助任何人。实际上,您的政府威胁要扣留药品,以便我们降低关税。

同样奇怪的是,这种病毒起源于不是武汉或周边地区的蝙蝠。我确信这并非偶然来自实验室或其他任何原因。

Well, you are really a stupid human being. I don't want to talk to you any more. Please understand the situation and talk to me again. If you are a racial discrimination group, please leave my sight.

zdeat likes this