Client not responding

5 minutes ago, Joshhh said:

Anyone got a fix for the client not responding kick every 2 mins? pls dont say reinstall arma like the support guy did πŸ™‚

I believe it is due to the server being ddosed, so it is probably due to the ddos protection the server has. I don't think it will give you problems after while

Edited by Master27411

I've seen an increase in people having issues with BE kicks and I honestly think it's somehow connected to the recent DDoS attacks Asylum has been facing.

Nonetheless, I would still recommend you these steps:

1. Restart your router and change your IP. If for some reason your current connection is jacked up, this should "get rid ofΒ the mess".
  2. Restart your computer to make sure any Battleye services are force-terminated and start running from scratch when you open the game again.
  3. In case none of that works, go to your Arma 3 folder and delete any Battleye folders you find there.
  4. Delete any Battleye folder found on your computer, especially under any "Common Files" folder or temporary folders (AppData/Local).
  5. After that, open up Steam, go to Arma 3 properties and "Verify integrity of game files" to rebuild Battleye folders and files, the ones you deleted.

Let me know if they were helpful in your case or not!

2 hours ago, BlackShot said:

I've seen an increase in people having issues with BE kicks and I honestly think it's somehow connected to the recent DDoS attacks Asylum has been facing.

Nonetheless, I would still recommend you these steps:

1. Restart your router and change your IP. If for some reason your current connection is jacked up, this should "get rid ofΒ the mess".
  2. Restart your computer to make sure any Battleye services are force-terminated and start running from scratch when you open the game again.
  3. In case none of that works, go to your Arma 3 folder and delete any Battleye folders you find there.
  4. Delete any Battleye folder found on your computer, especially under any "Common Files" folder or temporary folders (AppData/Local).
  5. After that, open up Steam, go to Arma 3 properties and "Verify integrity of game files" to rebuild Battleye folders and files, the ones you deleted.

Let me know if they were helpful in your case or not!

dont say this, mitch will call you a retard

3 minutes ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

dont say this, mitch will call you a retard

If someone is on the server while it's getting DDoSed and then starts getting "Client not responding", I can see a direct correlation. Maybe client/server connection got compromised for a reason that I can't explain. But if server gets stable, client resets connection/IP and still gets "Client not responding", I don't think DDoS has any influence here.

Anyway, I'm not an expert, that's pure guessing.

Edited by BlackShot
Just now, BlackShot said:

If someone is on the server while it's getting DDoSed and then starts getting "Client not responding", I can see a direct correlation. Maybe client/server connection got compromised for a reason that I can't explain. But if server gets stable, client resets connection/IP and still gets "Client not responding", I don't think DDoS has any influence here.

Anyway, I'm not an expert, that's pure guessing.

im not saying you're wrong its all right, mitch called me a retard for telling someone to get a vpn