You have changed my mind

On 3/28/2020 at 10:43 PM, Bandit said:

Would be cool for the houses to be "rentable" for a week or something, with you not being able to rent the same house two times in a row. Would make it so people wouldn't lose too much when the server is down, while still giving people the ability to do meth/scotch. Would also help circulate the market so newer players aren't completely locked out.

You can RP rent lol. With perm keys you can purchase a house for market price and rent out keys to others with the risk of them using it to make money but also having other “tenants”

Fried Rice likes this

the only problem with having 2 servers is that the community will be split in 2, while right now we have 120 players almost all the time, it might drop significantly since there will be 2 servers. Not trying to be Mr. Negative, but just a rant ig.  

20 hours ago, Joel McYeet said:

only reason its popular is because its the only damn map people bother putting on their server. Plus, have you seen any comments on here saying they WANT altis? alll i see is people wanting stratis, because altis is boring asf

don't forget juul that stratis is like half the size of altis. 

Edited by Foxx123

3 hours ago, Foxx123 said:

the only problem with having 2 servers is that the community will be split in 2, while right now we have 120 players almost all the time, it might drop significantly since there will be 2 servers. Not trying to be Mr. Negative, but just a rant ig.  

don't forget juul that stratis is like half the size of altis. 

Yeah that’s sorta the whole point, startis is half the size therefore  they should limit the player population as it’s a “over flow server” and the other server will still thrive. Also, this server would only pop up if the other server was full anyways so it wouldn’t divide the player pop by much anyways. The map literally answers your concerns above.

my boy Mitch is adamant on another altis server but 90% of the player base wants something new and keep begging 😪