Stratis Life Concept

Just an outline on how Stratis life could work, maybe without helicopters (it's a small enough map without aircraft) and more boats. I just threw this together because I liked the idea of Stratis Life, it's a small map so maybe 50 or 60 player cap, that'll also help not "divide the player base".

2 Police HQ's

3 Rebel Outposts

Prison

Bank of Stratis

Wong's/Drug dealer (on boat)

Quarry

2 Spawn Towns

Edited by minmax
3 minutes ago, Bread said:

that "No Idea" thing you put, use to be  a spawn town.

It also bothers me how 2 windmills aren't facing the same direction.

Why is there a water tower on top of the bank?

I mean, it's a concept. Yea I also realized I forgot to delete the audio so I'm reuploading it now.....

Otherwise, seems doable @Bread?

Edited by minmax
Yuki Hayami likes this
1 hour ago, Nicolas March said:

That prison would be imposible to push for cops and that bank would also be hard to get too since its up hill and a swerving road

It is just a concept, but no one said you'd have to take the bridge to prison or take the road to bank, think outside of the box.

Edited by minmax

Yeah stratis was a thing a few years back. I'd honestly enjoy having it as whats the point in having another large scale Altis as an overflow when houses and other functions would be rendered useless on such a large map. Instead we have Stratis on a smaller scale which could encourage more fights for gangs and something fresh in the community 🤷‍♂️

On 3/29/2020 at 4:10 PM, minmax said:

It is just a concept, but no one said you'd have to take the bridge to prison or take the road to bank, think outside of the box.

Damn you right,

with no aircraft theirs alot of really outside the box thinking.

Swim... or get shotout from a boat.

So much out of the box thinking.

Pizza Man likes this
Just now, Patato said:

Damn you right,

with no aircraft theirs alot of really outside the box thinking.

Swim... or get shotout from a boat.

So much out of the box thinking.

I'll admit the prison is a little janky but the bank would be easy to go around with all those hills to use for cover.

Edited by minmax