WARNING TO YUSHENG

2 minutes ago, YuSheng said:

That's why you try to kidnap me yesterday? You failed once already

It's ok he will just wait til you aren't looking or just camp Air HQ for you to get on cop and shoot you in the back of the head like the rat he is. Ask @DarkKnight the dude never plays fair he will wait for the most annoying possible time to fuck you over.

Clint Beastwood likes this
3 hours ago, Tyler said:

Yeah because shooting someone in the back when they still have a black loading screen and don't even see their character yet means you are good at the game.

4 hours ago, Tyler said:

It's ok he will just wait til you aren't looking or just camp Air HQ for you to get on cop and shoot you in the back of the head like the rat he is. Ask @DarkKnight the dude never plays fair he will wait for the most annoying possible time to fuck you over.

You're all playing checkers whilst i'm playing chess

@YuSheng

b517e67605c7cdc25d575b6bdfb6a5a5.png

an eye for an eye

Edited by Alec-I
ł S4M ł, bunni, BlackShot and 2 others like this
On 3/29/2020 at 8:59 PM, Tyler said:

did somebody say rat? @Doctor Who

Fried Rice likes this
On 3/30/2020 at 4:59 AM, Tyler said:

@Alec-I has the patience of a warrior god!

Hobo With A Shotgun likes this