Sign in to follow this  
Alec-I

WARNING TO YUSHENG

2 minutes ago, YuSheng said:

That's why you try to kidnap me yesterday? You failed once already

It's ok he will just wait til you aren't looking or just camp Air HQ for you to get on cop and shoot you in the back of the head like the rat he is. Ask @DarkKnight the dude never plays fair he will wait for the most annoying possible time to fuck you over.

Clint Beastwood likes this

Just now, Tyler said:

It's ok he will just wait til you aren't looking or just camp Air HQ for you to get on cop and shoot you in the back of the head like the rat he is. Ask @DarkKnight the dude never plays fair he will wait for the most annoying possible time to fuck you over.

Sounds to me like the Better gamer won 

Steve, Rake, Copa and 6 others like this

1 hour ago, Mate said:

Sounds to me like the Better gamer won 

Yeah because shooting someone in the back when they still have a black loading screen and don't even see their character yet means you are good at the game.

Clint Beastwood likes this

3 hours ago, Tyler said:

Yeah because shooting someone in the back when they still have a black loading screen and don't even see their character yet means you are good at the game.

4 hours ago, Tyler said:

You're all playing checkers whilst i'm playing chess

@YuSheng

b517e67605c7cdc25d575b6bdfb6a5a5.png

an eye for an eye

Edited by Alec-I
Kev 23, bunni, Lucien and 3 others like this

15 hours ago, Tyler said:

Get out played gamer 🧂

Lucien likes this

On 3/29/2020 at 8:59 PM, Tyler said:

did somebody say rat? @Doctor Who

Chow Mein likes this

On 3/30/2020 at 7:18 AM, Tyler said:

cry more retard Cry Crying GIF

On 3/29/2020 at 11:59 PM, Tyler said:

So?  Lmfao

On 3/30/2020 at 4:59 AM, Tyler said:

@Alec-I has the patience of a warrior god!

Hobo With A Shotgun likes this

21 hours ago, Zaka said:

cry more retard Cry Crying GIF

Lmao that's rich "WAHHH YOU BANNED MY BUTT BUDDY KING FOR CHEATING WAAAAH" Stfu you dumb cunt.

Just now, Tyler said:

Lmao that's rich "WAHHH YOU BANNED MY BUTT BUDDY KING FOR CHEATING WAAAAH" Stfu you dumb cunt.

hahahahah you seem rly butt hurt 🤣🤣🤣

27 minutes ago, Zaka said:

hahahahah you seem rly butt hurt 🤣🤣🤣

Nah just you are actual trash and trying to comment on shit you and your cheating friend should be banned on.

Just now, Tyler said:

Nah just you are actual trash and trying to comment on shit you and your cheating friend should be banned on.

l2p nub

Just now, Tyler said:

200.gif