Moving Forward

Leady

An Asylum Update:

Server 2 is now online. As was posted before it was taken offline all houses you owned previously on S2 will still be there if you didn't sell and have had their leases extended by 30 days.  We are still evaluating an uptime schedule for it. If both servers continue to have a healthy population you will likely see it online majority of the time.

AFD: If you missed it Congratulations to @Bread who has taken over the Chief role of the AFD. They will have an announcement in the coming days regarding a new Assistant Chief. @Sky Thank you for all the time you put into the AFD as Chief and before. From the start of the AFD sky was a major help in getting the faction off the ground and to where it is today.

APD: effective today we have removed the role of Chief of Police. Thank you @Samperino for your service.  Samp will continue to be an admin and hold the rank of retired captain. As was done with the AFD we will be transitioning the APD into a non admin led faction. The plan right now is to continue to have Darkknight and Rafael run the day to day operations of the APD and not bring on an additional captain. That said I will be temporarily coming out of retirement to help see them both through this phase. They will still be handling all the normal cpt duties with myself being available if and when they need me as they take on the additional COP responsibilities. In regards to the APD and server 2 they will not be splitting into PCTs and will just run 1 APD over both servers. 

As Jesse posted in the last update thread today SWAT is still very much in the works but had been pushed back a bit to get S2 online.

Support Apps will be opened on Friday 4/3. A post will go up in the afternoon with a format/location to post your applications. We wish you the best of luck!

As to the future dev plans there are some new and interesting ideas floating around. Hopefully we'll have more to share with you regarding those in the coming weeks. In the meantime keep submitting your ideas on the suggestion and feedback topic we regularly check there for community driven content.

- Asylum Staff