Sea turtles have never been the same since Tanoa, that much is undoubtedly true. The money isn't worth the time spent of swimming or driving around in that little illegal circle, waiting for turtles to spawn, and only finding a few. It also doesn't make much sense that turtles spawn OUTSIDE of the illegal area (in what I think are even larger packs) and you can't even harvest them! I think either the spawn rate of them needs to go up while inside the illegal zone, you need to be able to collect turtles OUTSIDE of the area (even if you need more tools, like a skinning knife), turtles need to weigh less, AND/OR the prices of the meat needs to be buffed a little, maybe an extra 500 or so. The money potential per hour comparing from heroin to turtles is hilarious. I've tested it on multiple occasions, and you typically only get about 30 turtles per hour, and that's on a good hour. With wongs, that only equals out to 60k. Shake. My. Head. Sometimes you can only get 20 turtles!

Edited by sealooter
1 hour ago, Patato said:

Sea turtles is by far the safest money making method. Cops don’t even patrol it. The prices are fine where they are.

Turtles dont spawn half the time so you're out there waiting for 30+ mins just to fill a backpack. Money you get from selling aint worth the time it takes. Might be "safe" but undoubtedly the worst profit vs time money maker. 

plus, if it has a buff, it'll bring more traffic to the seaturtle sites which will make it more common for cops to try to stop them. :^)

Kelly likes this
1 minute ago, sealooter said:

plus, if it has a buff, it'll bring more traffic to the seaturtle sites which will make it more common for cops to try to stop them. :^)

Cops have never cared i used to run turtles back in 2016, i saw cops once or twice. But even then unless its a SGT+ nothing is going to stop you

Pizza Man likes this

The fact that cops never patrol them might be because it seems no one ever does them  If there was a higher reward (and consequently a higher traffic rate) I feel like cops would patrol it more, because there would be a chance someone is actually there, and the reward would be better.

I'm not sure how many people actually do them, but I feel like increasing the spawn rate or giving them a monetary buff per turtle would be interesting and make for fun police operations.

Steve likes this