Admins of ASY?

RobiN_

Just now, bunni said:

THEY HAVE TIME TO BAN ME FOR 2 WEEKS FOR RAMMING MY FRIENDS HELICOPTER TOO WHEN NO REPORT WAS EVER MADE LOL XD THESE ADMINS ARE BABOONS PURGE AND REPLACE PLEASE!!!!!! 

Was it Louie? Hes a nazi when it comes to banning all these mods r so instant on banning because they want their points

Admins would love to host events. The issue is since v2 the majority of events admins could do were broken due to code changes. The admins who used to make those scripts for events like Smirnoff and Pad have moved on from the community. And with the tools admins currently have hosting events today would be far more difficult than in V1. That said we are looking at adding a system for admin events to make this easier. The most popular suggestions were CSGO, King of the Hill, Gun game, and Demolition derby (this is one we can technically host now but is a pain in the ass to get everyone to the event). If there are events you've seen in the past on Asylum or other communities let us know and we can look into them.

BlackShot and Eduardo like this
Just now, Leady said:

Admins would love to host events. The issue is since v2 the majority of events admins could do were broken due to code changes. The admins who used to make those scripts for events like Smirnoff and Pad have moved on from the community. And with the tools admins currently have hosting events today would be far more difficult than in V1. That said we are looking at adding a system for admin events to make this easier. The most popular suggestions were CSGO, King of the Hill, Gun game, and Demolition derby (this is one we can technically host now but is a pain in the ass to get everyone to the event). If there are events you've seen in the past on Asylum or other communities let us know and we can look into them.

Hes talking about cartel events etc not king of the hill 

RobiN_ likes this
Just now, Leady said:

Im talking about cartel events/ rebel events not the wack fucking purge events

Just now, Leady said:

Ya'll know Im not much of a cartel warrior. But you'd think this would be right up @Steve 's alley. Where you at man? 

dudes been lazy as fuck literally is too focused on buying 5 nades per loadout to chuck at people who don't have infinite money shove a boot up his ass and make him do something for the community instead of being a nazi and banning the gang life

13 minutes ago, Leady said:

Spawn like 4 or 5 Hemmt's with loads of OP shit and have admins use armed vehicles, mount machine guns, mortars and such to fight off hordes of civ's weilding shotguns and PDW's. Or have 2 factions, one defending and attacking, if the defends kill all the attacker or hold out for X amount of time they get to keep the HEMMT's.

Edited by minmax
Just now, minmax said:

Spawn like 4 or 5 Hemmt's with loads of OP shit and have admins use armed vehicles, mount machine guns, mortars and such to fight off hordes of civ's weilding shotguns and PDW's. Or have 2 factions, one defending and attacking, if the defends kill all the attacker or hold out for X amount of time they get to keep the HEMMT's.

shotguns and PDW'S? what r u a fucking kavala rat gtfo

Chris23 and ron the player like this
10 minutes ago, RobiN_ said:

dudes been lazy as fuck literally is too focused on buying 5 nades per loadout to chuck at people who don't have infinite money shove a boot up his ass and make him do something for the community instead of being a nazi and banning the gang life

Does he ever hit people with those nades tho? I've had him chuck 8+ at my ass and missed every one.

BlackShot, sakha, Heidelberg and 1 other like this
1 hour ago, bunni said:

THEY HAVE TIME TO BAN ME FOR 2 WEEKS FOR RAMMING MY FRIENDS HELICOPTER TOO WHEN NO REPORT WAS EVER MADE LOL XD THESE ADMINS ARE BABOONS PURGE AND REPLACE PLEASE!!!!!!  @Ethan Darrell @salty.connor

im banned too rip

31 minutes ago, Leady said:

If you've ever talked to steve you simply can't hate him. Too nice of a dude. But we're gonna have to come up with a solution to his love of nades.

have you met Hitler Steve?

17 minutes ago, Addon said:

i once fought a cartel and had a total of 8 grenades chucked at me. We then went and killed where they came from and behold it was Steve. admins pulling unlimited ifrits and having 10 ifrit smokes and throwing unlimited grenades is the most obnoxious thing I've ever seen in my 5-6 years of asylum lol.

if u have warlord u can get vehicle reloads free he prob just spams those

.Nathan and Chr1s like this
34 minutes ago, Addon said:

i once fought a cartel and had a total of 8 grenades chucked at me. We then went and killed where they came from and behold it was Steve. admins pulling unlimited ifrits and having 10 ifrit smokes and throwing unlimited grenades is the most obnoxious thing I've ever seen in my 5-6 years of asylum lol.

unlimited ifrit smokes is due to warlord I dont care about the smokes or the frits its the nades that bother me they take zero skill

I would love to host events.

But with the current tools we have as admins since V2 its just frankly impossible. 

I tried really hard during V2 to do some events but it always ended in server instability or problems due to changes we made around V2. 

(Mainly the fact Admins dont have Debug anymore)

Spam mitch and tell him to give me debug so i can do events ;3

BlackShot, Pizza Man and Walt like this
2 hours ago, Patato said:

I would love to host events.

But with the current tools we have as admins since V2 its just frankly impossible. 

I tried really hard during V2 to do some events but it always ended in server instability or problems due to changes we made around V2. 

(Mainly the fact Admins dont have Debug anymore)

Spam mitch and tell him to give me debug so i can do events ;3

DO EVERYTHING BUT THIS, however unban kny and ill think about it