Admins of ASY?

RobiN_

8 hours ago, Leady said:

If you've ever talked to steve you simply can't hate him. Too nice of a dude. But we're gonna have to come up with a solution to his love of nades.

Whilst you're at it come up with a solution to people using the smoke exploit.

If you're not aware of what it looks like here is a good example.

Edited by Mason Statham
sakha likes this
5 hours ago, RobiN_ said:

cartel events you host yourself whatever gang holds cap should earn a prize

we just did this 2 weeks ago people are going to start getting bored of doing the same thing over and over again. Then you will go back and complain about steve not coming up with better ideas for event. Why dont you hold some of the other admins on this instead of just steve.

6 hours ago, Addon said:

i once fought a cartel and had a total of 8 grenades chucked at me. We then went and killed where they came from and behold it was Steve. admins pulling unlimited ifrits and having 10 ifrit smokes and throwing unlimited grenades is the most obnoxious thing I've ever seen in my 5-6 years of asylum lol.

your  actually retarded steve doesnt carry more than 3 grenades in a kit unless we are doing a fed he usually only carried 2.

9 hours ago, Nathan_ said:

he carries two grenades  

mate you are lying to yourself

9 hours ago, Nathan_ said:

we just did this 2 weeks ago people are going to start getting bored of doing the same thing over and over again. Then you will go back and complain about steve not coming up with better ideas for event. Why dont you hold some of the other admins on this instead of just steve.

your  actually retarded steve doesnt carry more than 3 grenades in a kit unless we are doing a fed he usually only carried 2.

spineless rat, so oblivious.

Addon likes this