With APD warrant officers joining in on a 3-4 party fight between rebels over turf I'm noticing that the dominate force in some cases have been downed and backed capped with no ability to do anything about it. @DarkKnight You and I spoke about this earlier on S2 when this same situation occurred with you guys hunting me, I know that asking you to just flat out not enter the turf can be problematic for the APD and a mostly out right not make sense as the turf zones are just regular towns that rebels fight for control in but I got together with a friend of mine and we thought of something that may be better for both the APD and the rebel forces fighting within the zone.

Once the APD realizes that the turf zone is active and they have a warrant bounty inside they can declare the area unsafe and no longer open to the public because there are dangerous personnel within the city at that given time. That being said they can then set road blocks on the msr that do not allow people within the turf but the regular rules of the 2500 bounty to search apply at this particular road block for the individuals attempting to enter the turfs via the msr.

As for people exiting the zone during it's 15 minute active period they are to be searched as they are leaving to zone as to make sure they are not taking place in the rebel activities going on within. I think that this would give the rebels inside time to fight and not have to worry about someone with a pdub running in as they slowly get picked off by APD and other rebels and it would also give the APD plenty of time to devise an approach the rebel they are hunting inside of the turf and allow them to get relatively close to said person.

Not sure how this idea works out and I know that there are kinks in the plan but I figured it be a nice idea to start with and to perhaps even at some extra roleplay to the people passing in and out the zone during this period.

Another post about this? Really?

Mate, its a fuckin' turf like its not gonna be made super fucking technical. You either go get it or you dont it like it wasnt added to be a safe haven. 

I could easily go in with 8-9  bounty hunters and then what? You gonna ask for a "restriction" for them too?

If you dont want cops, cap a cartel. Now simmer yourself.