Am i allowed to flip cars ? Have had people destroy my shit by doing it, destroy large vehicles. But admins never do anything about it ?  So can i flip peoples cars and not worry about repercussion ? If this isn't already a rule shouldn't it be ?

Edited by Payne
21 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

Its not allowed you can report it and you will get comp and them banned

Unfortunately the staff decided it wasn't VDM lol. i think because he saw him vdming multiple people in my clip he didn't even acknowledge my car being purposefully flipped into the air. and Feel like he took it as a 3rd party report at 1.29 in my clip he is even flipping peoples cars when i log onto the server, than 5 mins later flips my car. @Leady can we get some clarification here maybe a rule update or something  ? What is creditable evidence when it comes to a vehicle being flipped and destroyed ?

On 4/9/2020 at 11:28 AM, Payne said:

Unfortunately the staff decided it wasn't VDM lol. i think because he saw him vdming multiple people in my clip he didn't even acknowledge my car being purposefully flipped into the air. and Feel like he took it as a 3rd party report at 1.29 in my clip he is even flipping peoples cars when i log onto the server, than 5 mins later flips my car. @Leady can we get some clarification here maybe a rule update or something  ? What is creditable evidence when it comes to a vehicle being flipped and destroyed ?

Flipping cars to destroy them or anything aside for getting them unstuck wouldn't be VDM.  It would be an exploit.  If its obvious someone flipped one of your vehicles to destroy it then I would say admins would comp you as long as you have proof.  When it comes to banning you have to be able to prove the person that actually flipped it which could be a bit more difficult.

Dan. likes this
4 hours ago, Destrah said:

Flipping cars to destroy them or anything aside for getting them unstuck wouldn't be VDM.  It would be an exploit.  If its obvious someone flipped one of your vehicles to destroy it then I would say admins would comp you as long as you have proof.  When it comes to banning you have to be able to prove the person that actually flipped it which could be a bit more difficult.

We got it figured out ! only reason action wasn't taken is because there was literally so much going on in the clip. they thought it was a 3rd party report, it was over turned later on once the admin and i talked. I'll just send those reports threw exploit instead of VDM thanks Destrah.