best montage asylum ever seen

Just now, Nightfury said:

i dont need to know the name of a cheat to see that the guy is locking on the heads of cops. ive played this game long enough to know how the movement and guns work

if he ever links the montage again i will gyazo the obvious ones. tried to find it but guess what. its removed from the forums xD!

i watched it also, tbh i didnt think he was cheating, personal opinion. 

2 minutes ago, salty.connor said:

can i not add people?

can addon not be friends with people?

26 minutes ago, uc. said:

you just accused Addon for probably using typhoon because hes good friends with tiger and "them", yet you are out here adding people that uses typhoon that can give you invites

and you dont even know him apparently thats just wierd mate

meh iv heard from someone close to him that addon and goku were cheating and that they dont give a fuck anymore so who cares

uc. likes this
Just now, Reapered said:

meh iv heard from someone close to him that addon and goku were cheating and that they dont give a fuck anymore so who cares

yeaah idc either but connor is a funny lad accusing people because they are friends with each other when he does the same thing xd

25 minutes ago, uc. said:

yeaah idc either but connor is a funny lad accusing people because they are friends with each other when he does the same thing xd

when did i accuse Eazy said to name a software and I named one that his friends use 

imagine saying you were in temper 2 years after it died and werent even in the good one xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 minute ago, salty.connor said:

when did i accuse Eazy said to name a software and I named one that his friends use 

imagine saying you were in temper 2 years after it died and werent even in the good one xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Connor connor... everyone makes fun of you for your raging problems even your own gang talks shit about you in other discord haha! you got 140 hours the past 2 weeks you need to calm down its only a game

and so if i joined temper 6 months later im still x10 better then your shitty ass hahah

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he 

1 minute ago, Azeh said:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he 

go on bring back asy detective back, master doxer 

bunni likes this
30 minutes ago, uc. said:

Connor connor... everyone makes fun of you for your raging problems even your own gang talks shit about you in other discord haha! you got 140 hours the past 2 weeks you need to calm down its only a game

and so if i joined temper 6 months later im still x10 better then your shitty ass hahah

says the one that tried killing someone irl

1 hour ago, Reapered said:

@Goku this dude really thinks we were cheating LOLOLOL

get off my dick and keep pretending to be black you fuckin weirdo.

35 minutes ago, John Lemmon said:

Addon took his montage down for a reason

I actually removed every video from my youtube channel. move on

13 minutes ago, Addon said:

@Goku this dude really thinks we were cheating LOLOLOL

get off my dick and keep pretending to be black you fuckin weirdo.

I actually removed every video from my youtube channel. move on

i mean, i could care less just one of your homies let it slip one night

btw connor was cheating his nuts off when he was in prime. kids a loser

2 hours ago, Nightfury said:

addon had obvious aimlock on his montage and he didnt get banned. there is no point trying to get anyone banned when the admins are retarded

if u think addon cheats you are brain dead. dudes a god at any fps/tps he touches dont spit on my mans name like that

Addon likes this