Ceo of fed? Ceo of back-stabbing

kitui is probably one of the biggest retards ive ever met. Which is a pretty high achievement in my book

2 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

Admins should of left him banned would of done us all a favour 

told us it was lag and his pc froze, also vdmd space here btw. I think he forgot to realize he still passenger seated twice right as his game froze. Dw that wasnt my orca that was his own.

8 hours ago, Karmahunter said:

Wait people didn't realize Kitui is a rat already? I figured after his gang started skimming gold bars off the top because he didn't pay them would've made that abundantly clear 

I had no idea honestly, Thought he was super chill at first.

3 hours ago, 王 Ari Petrou 王 said:

you dont get a cut because your miller anderson

Fair enough lol, I was pretty much solo holding West and East gate. shit was wack and STILL opened two domes while playing birds eye.

11 hours ago, RobiN_ said:

kitui threatened to kill himself if the admins of asylum didn't unban him don't be threatened by such a virgin

Damn, well the more you know lol

12 hours ago, bigjohn561 said:

Got to learn who u can trust man. This server is FULL of dishonest people.

Thats on some real shit though, I feel that.

You were carried the entire time.  We shot you because we didnt feel like it was worth having any sort of relationship with any of you.  When we asked "why did you leave your tower" we got 2 responses of "I'm guarding this dome" we were going to give you 1/2 and then be done with you.  Then you said you carried us.  Then Bobby shmurda started playing and it all went down hill on the base drop.

Yuki Hayami and Solar like this
  • 8 months later...