Olympus or Asylum ?

DinKleberg

I dont think Olympus has done anything worth of Value since McDilli/Jesse Departure.

Prove me fucking wrong.

Gang of trash bags have owned it for awhile - Ryan was their savior.  IF he wasn't chosen and v2 was out faster.  Guar-anfucking-tee everyone would be on this fucking server.

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

I dont think Olympus has done anything worth of Value since McDilli/Jesse Departure.

Prove me fucking wrong.

Gang of trash bags have owned it for awhile - Ryan was their savior.  IF he wasn't chosen and v2 was out faster.  Guar-anfucking-tee everyone would be on this fucking server.

not to flame the devs on oly but since jesse left the only thing they added worth anything is the betting system.

Patato and Bag Of Funyuns like this
1 hour ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Prove me fucking wrong.

Ryan a savior?

ron the player likes this

I play both and for me fighting cartels on Olympus is usually more fun since their jump script allow for more plays etc and their warpoint system is more rewarding.

For Asylum the general cop system is a ton better fighting cops don't have mar10's and stupid shit you can actually get your bounty down by roleplaying you don't have to pay to be sent to jail.

I personally don't have a overall preference to either I just play where my friends are since Arma is boring as fuck unless you're playing with the boys. 

Patato and Bag Of Funyuns like this
5 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Prove me fucking wrong.

Fucking fuckity fuck!

Clint Beastwood likes this

Ive always felt olympus is cancer

theres too much going on, everywhere, the map is covered in shit, its as if the map designer has ADHD and he feels like everywhere MUST have a marker.

The combat, is next level cancer, its 20 man rofl stomp zergs everywhere you go, no ifrits, purely quilins and hatchbacks, once you die, you have to get epi’d which costs 15k, then if u want that timer to disappear you have to pay 100k to be epi’d again. 

shit.is.crazy

ron the player likes this
On 4/18/2020 at 3:12 AM, bunni said:

i thought the admins on asylum were tards then i went on olympus and saw how much worse they are

My account got wiped on Olympus, admins/devs couldn't tell me why and wouldn't give me my shit back. Never went back lol.  They didnt think it was at all weird for me to have the 10k starter cash, but like 4-5 mil worth of vehicles.

Edited by HotWings